Seen it All

Important Loot to gather before update

Before the server wipes my game is focused on gathering the following, please add if i'm missing anything

- Nails

- Hammer

- Ducted Tape

- Meds

I want to be ready to build post patch

• Haha 1

Just a heads up, it’s going to be a full server/character wipe.

Nothing stored or buried will persist through that type of reset.

• Beans 1

Yes, I am pretty sure that we'll all be on the beach on the day of the update, so don't make any down payments on that semi-detached watch tower in the woods! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yes, I am pretty sure that we'll all be on the beach on the day of the update, so don't make any down payments on that semi-detached watch tower in the woods! 

Hahahaha... damit.

Not going to lie though, the thought of everyone starting fresh sounds like a lot of fun.  

It's easy to get to attached to a character and play to safe... the fun of the game is the engagement of other players and risking your gear.  I had a couple of friendly and hostile confrontations recently and they had my heart pounding...

Being a bambi in this game is fun, its easy to forget how much fun it is; looting and gathering supplies.... 

See you on the beach!

• Like 1

My character tends to trek from the coast to far north then throw himself on a shovel so he can reincarnate with more map knowledge 😉 , then start a trek all over again.

16 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

My character tends to trek from the coast to far north then throw himself on a shovel so he can reincarnate with more map knowledge 😉 , then start a trek all over again.

This is true. I've witnessed this first hand lol

• Beans 1