XFileGunner88

DayZ Dreaming

I’m calling this DayZDreamin,

Has anyone else played DayZ long enough where when you finally lay down for the evening all you visualize is the game you played for hours on end?

you  close your eyes & see where you exited, your iZurvive map markings and then, you rehash your encounters while playing until you drift off into deep sleep?

then when you wake, you realize your DayZDream was actually an entire new encounter but in “DayZ” style? It’s like your knowns in Real life, your friends, places, houses, cities all mashup with how DayZ appears on the screen? 

And your DayZ character, whether overly geared or just a new spawn is who YOU are while dreaming that specific evening? 

Then a different day, you’re a different player?

but my point is, it because a mind relationship where sleep / DreamZ connect you to what you know in RL  I’m talking all the visual aspect

then while in your daily life, or RL as you sit at a traffic light & see trash on the side of the road you say to yourself, a water bottle, take that, spray bottle, take that,  hub cap, nope leave it and then the light turns green only to continue driving to your destination & every building / house you see, you say, reminds me of DayZ?

thats DayZDreamZ

• Like 1

That’s DayZ for you, it manifests within ones subconscious..

• Like 1