Sign in to follow this  
skazzi

Gun jam remove ?

Is it possible to mod out the freaking gun jam mecanic, or atleast make the gun cleaning kit more powerfull ? im starting to get realy tierd of carying around more guns on me than ammo.

Modding becomes more of a platform that says: how can you turn off all the mechanics who devised and created the devs in the last few years?

If they'd known that, then without all those mechanics, the development would have been much faster ... actually, they'd just have to implement the sound and graphics enhancements into the Arma DayZ Mod.

It sometimes seems like people just like the map, and the Arma asset selection.

Add: Does it make any sense for the developers to finish the other missing mechanics .... or can they cancel them immediately and move them to the archive? I always thought modding was there to create more and new content or mechanics, and not to disable existing ones.

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Beans 1

12 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

Modding becomes more of a platform that says: how can you turn off all the mechanics who devised and created the devs in the last few years?

If they'd known that, then without all those mechanics, the development would have been much faster ... actually, they'd just have to implement the sound and graphics enhancements into the Arma DayZ Mod.

It sometimes seems like people just like the map, and the Arma asset selection.

Add: Does it make any sense for the developers to finish the other missing mechanics .... or can they cancel them immediately and move them to the archive? I always thought modding was there to create more and new content or mechanics, and not to disable existing ones.

and what is wrong with that ? if i dont want to play a game where i have to bring 40 guns and 20 ammo due to gun jamm and there is a fix to this, then why should i ? if someone do like the mecanic then they dont need to use the fix 😛 and that is what is so nice with modding, improve, remove, add or maby a combo.

you know, that when a gun jams you should be able to fix it by holding R.

if you can't, it's a bug and you should report it.

My .45 cal was jammed and when I tried to reload a new clip I could see the shell casing hanging out the ejection slot - cool way to go team that looked great!

So I just kept pressing R until it cleared the jam.

5 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

you know, that when a gun jams you should be able to fix it by holding R.

if you can't, it's a bug and you should report it.

i thought i did that but maby not enugh. i dident get any sound or any animation when doing so, so i kind of took for granted that the gun was destroyed. next time it happens to me i will press down R untill my finger gets numb 😛

4 hours ago, skazzi said:

i thought i did that but maby not enugh. i dident get any sound or any animation when doing so, so i kind of took for granted that the gun was destroyed. next time it happens to me i will press down R untill my finger gets numb 😛

might as well been a bug.

On 3/17/2019 at 12:13 AM, HaseDesTodes said:

might as well been a bug.

y that gun was a bug but tried it with another one and with that i got the animation and sound so this problem was part my lack of knowledge and part a bug, dident know you had to press down R to unfuck a gun 😛