Christopher122

Future Mod Support?

Just throwing the idea out there. I know several games on Xbox have implemented PC modding. There is even a file manager on Xbox already. If we get community servers/private, this could be implemented right? Ex. Only way to Connect to the server with mods is having all of them downloaded.

(before you be a smart***, not all of us can afford a PC, :) )

• Beans 2

1 hour ago, Christopher122 said:

Just throwing the idea out there. I know several games on Xbox have implemented PC modding. There is even a file manager on Xbox already. If we get community servers/private, this could be implemented right? Ex. Only way to Connect to the server with mods is having all of them downloaded.

(before you be a smart***, not all of us can afford a PC, 🙂 )

That is a great idea Chris, i agree 100%.

Yeah. Fallout 4 is the best example I can think of. I feel like giving pc modders access to Xbox would extend the life of the game dramatically. Used to play GMOD back in the day, when you would join a sever with mods, it would download them so you could play. Same think I feel could be easily implemented. 

Modding support for private/player dedicated servers would be great.

I’m not sure I’ve seen anything modding wise on console where PvP is concerned, though you never know.

We will have to see. Since game is PvP, any modded server would have to either private/ ‘casual’. Any people who for some reason play dayz to be ‘competitive’ would have their dedicated servers as well. It works on PC. I don’t see how the Xbox wouldn’t be capable. Make downloading mods at the players’ discretion and Bohemia wouldn’t be held accountable for any players feeling at an ‘unfair’ advantage