Sign in to follow this  
txodm

sks and akm locations?

Question

hey guys I have been looking for a sks and akm for a month... literally. I didn't play for a while and when I came back I noticed the update made everything harder to find. I've been using the dayz tv maps but they have been no good. I don't think they are current. Can anyone tell me where I can find them? I have probably circled the mad 4x looking for them.    

• Haha 1

3 answers to this question

You posted this in the Xbox-section, and the SKS is not in our version yet - it will be added on the 27th.

The Mosin, M4A1, AKM, BK-18 and SVD is in though (and then the pistols, smg's and the shotgun).

Edited by Jonas Levin

I am on pc, but hope its not too different

I find them in "big" military bases, the small camps tend to have only the machine pistols

- The M4 I have only seen in three places regularly.

- The KAM I have seen in four places regularly.

The SKS is annoyingly common .. . . I dont like it becasue you need the pu scope and I dont see so many of these.

try Pavlovo, and go back a couple of times, the loot seems to go in cycles (from my experience) . I dont know about Balota as like the NW airfield, there is always a lot of activity when I get there,

I find the izurvive map more current, the dayz tv map is somewhat dated

Edited by aux7

yeah, wasnt sure. but ok, so you get the sks on the 27th. still goes for the KAM