Sign in to follow this  
Zech McManis

Dayz 1.0 patch notes

After looking at the 1.0 patch notes for pc, it seems lackluster, besides all the quality of life improvements. So how far is xbox behind pc in terms of pre 1.0? Are we missing alot? Are we getting the two guns? 

As ImpulZ above states we will be getting updated in line with 1.01 on PC, weve actually already exceeded the contents fo1.0 PC release on console already, plus were getting hold breathe, leaning & dodge buttons added also. So lots of content & mechanics , plus many bug fixes/optimisatons etc.

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

As ImpulZ above states we will be getting updated in line with 1.01 on PC, weve actually already exceeded the contents fo1.0 PC release on console already, plus were getting hold breathe, leaning & dodge buttons added also. So lots of content & mechanics , plus many bug fixes/optimisatons etc.

Im hyped for leaning lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RyanS1994 said:

did you even read the notes regarding 1.0 before making this post?

1.0 no, 1.01 yes.

Server hopping still not going to be fixed which makes base building useless so why bother having it in the game?? But yay at least everyone on the coast will have 2 new guns to battle royal with.

I am really hoping this will be the update that makes this game go from a mess to something that doesn't give you a headache. 🙂

I absolutely love this game, and I am looking _very_ much forward to the 27th, but to be honest I don't really care about new guns and such - I want the game to be playable without extreme-fps drops, I want all the NORMAL mechanics that aint implemented right now which (leaning, holding breath, rushing down ladders and such) and I want the duping to be fixed.

New guns'n'stuff is great, but fixing the general game is hopefully what they have been working their asses off on!

• Beans 1