Jackel

27th of March

So we have a date for the new update which will take dayz on Xbox out of game preview. I am quietly very excited.

I assume seeming that we are going to full release that means that duping has been fixed? How about people server hopping into our bases? What about cars being death traps? If these issues aren’t fixed in this update then do not remove dayz from game preview as it’s not how I see it as a finished game.

Lets all hope BI has got it right 

• Beans 1

I still don't see what people think the issue with duping is? Seriously only high POP servers are full of duping, if you don't want to deal with it don't go to a high pop server. Also in my own personal opinion duping has saved the game for me and probably thousands of others. Much easier to go to a high pop PVP Zone and Duke it out all day long without having to run 45 minutes north just to find a gun and hope to make it back and use it.

• Sad 1

I saw that they are changing the controller layout?  Any news on what the changes are for the 27th?

How are the servers at the moment with just over a week and a half until the wipe?

Is everyone in full purge mode or are people playing normally?

Yeah I dont  KOS but me and the boys are going purging at the weekend with the wipe coming. 

Been working our way to across the map to a good hunting spot the last week.

Only shooting miled up guys and spawn killers at the moment but it's open season and eating people season from Friday night🍖🥩🍖🥩🍖🥩🍖🥩🍖🥩🍖🥩

On 3/19/2019 at 8:41 AM, Seen it All said:

I saw that they are changing the controller layout?  Any news on what the changes are for the 27th?

Leaning, Hold breath and some others (hopefully they changed the freelook control)

On 3/19/2019 at 2:18 AM, Jake Blake said:

I still don't see what people think the issue with duping is? Seriously only high POP servers are full of duping, if you don't want to deal with it don't go to a high pop server. Also in my own personal opinion duping has saved the game for me and probably thousands of others. Much easier to go to a high pop PVP Zone and Duke it out all day long without having to run 45 minutes north just to find a gun and hope to make it back and use it.

The issue is that it's cheating.  The issue is that most people would like to go on high pop servers for more actual INTERACTION with other players.  The issue is is that even on low pop servers, duping is running rampant and messing up the  CLE.  The issue is that DayZ is a survival simulator and not meant to be a "run-and-gun" game like CoD, but idiots like you want to make it EXACTLY like that, duping guns and ghilles and hanging out on the coast, getting your jollies sniping bambis.  I hope the devs DO implement private servers so you and all your buddies can go on THOSE if you want to run around and jerk each other off.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

Duping is worse on low pop. They seem to be burying stashed on low pops and then jumping to high pop to pvp. 

Why can't they just play pubg. It's a good game and they can get their kill fix there

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

On 3/21/2019 at 2:06 AM, Stagman70 said:

The issue is that it's cheating.  The issue is that most people would like to go on high pop servers for more actual INTERACTION with other players.  The issue is is that even on low pop servers, duping is running rampant and messing up the  CLE.  The issue is that DayZ is a survival simulator and not meant to be a "run-and-gun" game like CoD, but idiots like you want to make it EXACTLY like that, duping guns and ghilles and hanging out on the coast, getting your jollies sniping bambis.  I hope the devs DO implement private servers so you and all your buddies can go on THOSE if you want to run around and jerk each other off.

That's funny bro. Calling somebody an idiot just because you don't agree. Got to love all these little keyboard Warriors. You going to come jerk me off with all my buddies while we kill Bambi's? LMAO you're just pissed off because you die and then you die again when you come back for your gear just like the rest of them. Here's to hoping I meet you soon on the battlefield douchebag. 

• Sad 1

On 3/19/2019 at 8:18 AM, Jake Blake said:

duping has saved the game for me and probably thousands of others. Much easier to go to a high pop PVP Zone and Duke it out all day long without having to run 45 minutes north just to find a gun

1 hour ago, Jake Blake said:

. You going to come jerk me off with all my buddies while we kill Bambi's? LMAO ..//..

did your buddies show you how to jerk off or did you learn by yourself ?

• Haha 2

Had a ump for 5 mags and a moisin with a scope.  Started to purge last night and was following a player in Berezino. 

Suddenly I rubber band 30 metres back into a wall and and agro a zombie that appears to be invisable. Trapped half in and half out of the wall I get mauled to death and can't defend myself

Couldn't be arsed getting kitted again . Enjoy your purging !