nikoor

DayZ 1.0 - 27th of March

Just confirmed on Xbox insider stream!

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Its going to be great & technically it'll be more in line with PC 1.01 Build. heres a link to DayZ replying to someone on twitter explaining what there aiming for in the update https://twitter.com/DayZ/status/1103591994687975425 

So according to the 1.01 article attached in the tweet we will have a huge amount of new mechanics, content & stability fixes/tweaks etc.

• Like 1

I dont think the game should be ready for release. IMO way to many bugs. Also i think they should release a Test server for xbox so it can be tested properly on the console instead of testing Xbox gameplay on the PC.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

I dont think the game should be ready for release. IMO way to many bugs. Also i think they should release a Test server for xbox so it can be tested properly on the console instead of testing Xbox gameplay on the PC.

Considering they have had time and there's still 2 weeks to go It's definitely possible. They've fixed some things in the past that's amazed me. Things the 'other game' is still suffering from after a full year so I have high hopes and can't wait for 27th. I'll probably take a 2 week brake and get back to it hyped as a man can be!

• Beans 1

I just hope they fix the base wipes an bullet lag. Oh an meatball glitch. Oh and the trees an buildings rendering in when coming in an out of scoping an spinning around really fast while around people. Oh and duping. Please fix duping... Oh an the controller layout give us hold breath an lean. Oh an a proper reload button like remap quick choose to just the RIGHT on Dpad an weapon reload to Y, take out weapon switch on Y. Make a character selection an private servers.

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN
Missed some stuff.

22 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

Hope they fix duping/invisibility. And also the mic button needs to be able to stay on

The mic button stays on right now... just double tap the down button on the D-Pad

11 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

I just hope they fix the base wipes an bullet lag. Oh an meatball glitch. Oh and the trees an buildings rendering in when coming in an out of scoping an spinning around really fast while around people. Oh and duping. Please fix duping... Oh an the controller layout give us hold breath an lean. Oh an a proper reload button like remap quick choose to just the RIGHT on Dpad an weapon reload to Y, take out weapon switch on Y. Make a character selection an private servers.

Weapon reload is the Y button... if you hit Y and it switches what you have in your hand then you dont have enough space in your inventory for the mag in your gun to go into so you can reload. If you have room in your bag it's still not going to reload if you dont have enough space in the piece of clothing you have your mags in. So if you have your M4 mags in let's say your vest which has 35 space, and it's full so 35/35. When you go to reload your M4 it will switch out and put what ever you have next on the quick wheel in your hands. Now if you took one mag out of your vest so your vest space is 32/35 it will reload your M4 and not switch what's in your hands. Another thing if you put your main weapon at 12 O'clock on your quick wheel and press Y when you have nothing in your hands it will pull out your main weapon first every time.  Also when you hold right on the D-Pad your cursor will always go to the same spot on the wheel. This is also a "hot key" or faster way to pull something out. Now this will change when you have more or less quick slots so when ever you get more or less you have to reset that. I like to keep my SMG if I have one on that spot so when I have to pull it out fast I just hold right D-Pad and press A and it's out in less then a second. If I only have a pistol I'll put that there instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TahoeBeast said:

The mic button stays on right now... just double tap the down button on the D-Pad

No it does not? I played yesterday and it wasn't working... did they fix it now?

2 hours ago, TahoeBeast said:

No it doesn't

28 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

No it doesn't

Agreed, hasn't worked since last update I think? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TahoeBeast said:

Weapon reload is the Y button... if you hit Y and it switches what you have in your hand then you dont have enough space in your inventory for the mag in your gun to go into so you can reload. If you have room in your bag it's still not going to reload if you dont have enough space in the piece of clothing you have your mags in. So if you have your M4 mags in let's say your vest which has 35 space, and it's full so 35/35. When you go to reload your M4 it will switch out and put what ever you have next on the quick wheel in your hands. Now if you took one mag out of your vest so your vest space is 32/35 it will reload your M4 and not switch what's in your hands. Another thing if you put your main weapon at 12 O'clock on your quick wheel and press Y when you have nothing in your hands it will pull out your main weapon first every time.  Also when you hold right on the D-Pad your cursor will always go to the same spot on the wheel. This is also a "hot key" or faster way to pull something out. Now this will change when you have more or less quick slots so when ever you get more or less you have to reset that. I like to keep my SMG if I have one on that spot so when I have to pull it out fast I just hold right D-Pad and press A and it's out in less then a second. If I only have a pistol I'll put that there instead.

Yea i know all of what you said amigo im saying they need to just take out Y button as change weapons an just keep to change weapon as the hot key wheel. I keep my M4 as the main one your smg is on i keep my smg above the M4 an my melee weapon as the top quick select for quick switch from M4 to melee for zombos. I just think the reloading of your mags would be easier if the Y button wasn't two buttons in one. Oh also reloading now is easy if you are ADS'ing then push Y button, it helps.

Sometimes I find that it won't reload a weapon until you ads and pull the trigger and then hit Y. It is also annoying when you're trying to switch to the next item but it decides to change mags instead! Definitely needs changing. Hopefully the buttons will be remapped at 1.0, including voip. Maybe if holding right on dpad brings up the quick slot menu but tapping right on dpad cycles through the items? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Sometimes I find that it won't reload a weapon until you ads and pull the trigger and then hit Y. It is also annoying when you're trying to switch to the next item but it decides to change mags instead! Definitely needs changing. Hopefully the buttons will be remapped at 1.0, including voip. Maybe if holding right on dpad brings up the quick slot menu but tapping right on dpad cycles through the items? 

I kinda liked how it was at the start. Hold Y to cycle and press for reload

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nikoor said:

I kinda liked how it was at the start. Hold Y to cycle and press for reload

Yea me to.Same stuff would happen though sometime.

37 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

including voip. 

Yes i hope VOIP can also be directional to pin point a person.