Skimshady

Full release March 27th

Interesting, but that may be too late for many.  I'll hang in but the bugs, etc. are getting to be very tiresome.

I still love playing though.

I for one am pumped that it won't come until the end of the month. I have so much loot buried. Enough to keep my purge going for the next two weeks at least MMwahahahahahaha!

• Like 1

I feel like they need way more time. 

Never mind adding in the content that’s been missing, but the amount of bugs and optimization’s that still need addressing is concerning.

Who knows, maybe this update will be a cure all, though my optimism feels hesitant.

Guess they really want the 1.0 to scoop up the PS4 crowd..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Be prepared to possibly have ALL your shit disappear.  If they figured out how to stomp out the duping, GUARANTEED all the servers will get wiped and reset.  I, for one, don't care.  I'm cool with it, but there will be A LOT of whiners.

2 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Be prepared to possibly have ALL your shit disappear.  If they figured out how to stomp out the duping, GUARANTEED all the servers will get wiped and reset.  I, for one, don't care.  I'm cool with it, but there will be A LOT of whiners.

Oh I can guarantee that this update will come with a full character, stash wipe. To be expected. That's why the official date for the update confirms that the purge must be fulfilled. Prepare yourselves for KOS mindsets. Let the hunt begin!

• Like 2

Wonder what the price will be. 

We early players paid like $45 to be a tester, i sure hope it will be higher. 

21 hours ago, McPhorce said:

I for one am pumped that it won't come until the end of the month. I have so much loot buried. Enough to keep my purge going for the next two weeks at least MMwahahahahahaha!

I bet it's easy to keep going with out looting when you dupe. Not saying you do but that's the way you made it sound. Oh wait I am saying you dupe MMwahahahahahaha!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seen it All said:

I'm excited for the updates!  Can start base building again!

To this day I find it pointless to build a base when people just ghost their way into your base. You dont even have to break into it... 

8 hours ago, Skimshady said:

Yeah theres deffo gonna be a full wipe across the board thanks god

I hope so. They also said they have a "fix" for duping so let's hope it works. With a wipe across the board I hope the ARs start spawning in military bases again...

On 3/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, Stagman70 said:

They stated in article all servers will be wiped:

https://www.bohemia.net/blog/dayz-is-launching-on-xbox-march-27

“To ensure that everyone starts fresh on launch day, all existing player characters and server persistence data from Game Preview will be wiped.”

If they fixed the duping exploit,  I wonder how are all the cheaters going to be able to play?

On 3/13/2019 at 4:02 PM, TahoeBeast said:

I bet it's easy to keep going with out looting when you dupe. Not saying you do but that's the way you made it sound. Oh wait I am saying you dupe MMwahahahahahaha!

Nope. Don't even know how. I am a master at pillaging dupers bases though.

• Like 1