AndrzejHook

New Info - Xbox Update

Any new info on the xbox update that's coming up?  What are the devs working on fixing /improving?  Will they get rid of duping?  Character locked to one server?  Invisibility is also a huge problem on xbox...

On 3/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, Skimshady said:

no info but this month is best youll get

I really hope they are making these things a priority:  

1)  Duping - being able to mutiply items - everyone on xbox is doing it right now, especially friends who play in groups and it makes it impossible to killl  them when youre running solo against them, or even if you group up with others

2) Invisibility glitch - people make themselves invisible on xbox --- imagine trying to shoot 5 invisible guys defending their base that they built from duping--- its just dumb.

3) Sliding down ladder!

4) Inventory system is very laggy and needs to be fixed.  All i want to do is easily switch from my combat knife to canned peaches but it takes like 10 seconds just to do that... and in that time you can get shot. 

5)  The reality is, the lag is horrible.. We had like 10 guys break into a base and these guys were waiting inside with guns, once we went inside the game lagged so bad it ruined the experience... whats the point of looting up, squading up, and rolling together if when you are in combat with 10 - 12 guys around the game lags really bad you can't even shoot the enemy

6) Audio Lag

7) not being able to push down twice on the d pad and keep the mic on

8 ) add a jumping over fence animation - if its possible , that would be dope

9)  Add holding breath while aiming gun - 

10) Being able to move around while looking through binoculars 

Edited by AndrzejHook
  • Like 3

Theres suppose to be an Inside Xbox episode on the 12th(tomorrow) and dayz info will be on there, no clue if its update related but id bet it is. No clue what time the episode is streamed on the 12th, but definitely check youtube throughout tuesday

2 minutes ago, Zech McManis said:

Theres suppose to be an Inside Xbox episode on the 12th(tomorrow) and dayz info will be on there, no clue if its update related but id bet it is. No clue what time the episode is streamed on the 12th, but definitely check youtube throughout tuesday

I hope these things are just included in the update.. cause there the main game breaking bugs right now on XBOX

• Sad 1