XFileGunner88

Down on D-pad ??

Does anyone else have issue or does the “double click down on d-pad” NO LONGER keeps mic full time?

not that it’s a big deal but sometimes when running solo, in the middle of a town, knowing not many others are online, I’d prefer to game chat, than party chat. 

Yes they changed it because it had some sort of an issue. Don't know but pretty sure it will be like it was in the future.

• Like 1

This is a game breaker for me. If I can't chat in-game then my group and I are forced to party up. Our playstyle includes heavy player interaction and RP situations. When were forced to be in party chat then we can't interact with other players as easily and it turns into just another PvP altercation. Please fix this button issue Bohemia

Edited by Blake Wallingsford
Wanted to add one thing
  • Like 1

I like to run around with voip permanently on so I'm not fumbling for the button when I suddenly bump into someone so yeah, hopefully fixed in next update. 

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

8 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I like to run around with voip permanently on so I'm not fumbling for the button when I suddenly bump into someone so yeah, hopefully fixed in next update. 

Guess I’m not the only one who prefers game chat over party.

My friends are sometimes puzzled when I tell them I’d rather stay in game chat and just use a two way to communicate long distances.

Sure, there could be bandits eavesdropping, though that makes it more fun.

M1NDR has a great video where he met a couple of survivors on the radio. Those types of interactions (even if scripted in that case) leave a lasting impression.

Here’s the video for anyone interested:

It’s all about the immersion..

• Like 1