Stephen Givens

faster base building system like the one in rust!!! (PLEASE)

trees give the full stack of logs and planks can be made all at once from these stacks. that way a noob single player can finish a base in a day of gaming i like to play for 12 hours per day and it takes a really long time to build a base and if it was quicker the rust people would start playing like it was released and i know this because i am a marketing dropout. You will need more militry bases and bow and arrow workbench and larger crafting system.

Please put instruction online for the game as soon as  possible. I have only been using youtube and it shows nothing about dying and bleaching and nothing about arrows. crossbows made of broke car leaf springs sliced with a hacksaw thin so you can make three or four per leaf spring. just think to planks and a leaf spring and you get a crossbow (home made but effective.)

• Confused 1

Why do you make three different threads with what you want changed or fixed in the same forum?

Please hold it in one the next time, and maybe try to use more time on your posts because i only understand half of it.

On 3/9/2019 at 3:27 AM, Stephen Givens said:

it takes a really long time to build a base and if it was quicker the rust people would start playing

- that's your answer.
If DayZ was the same as Rust then folk would be able to play DayZ or Rust and they wouldn't even notice the difference.

Seriously - The DayZ players who wanted a Rust-like all left DayZ when Rust came out. (read back in the Forum).
Then in Rust they complained it was too difficult for fresh spawn who didn't start with a clan and a base.

• Beans 1

Personally, I like the current reinforcement style of building. 

I don’t disagree that destroying bases should be more time consuming, though I’m not sure we really need another Rust style game, even though Xbox doesn’t support that game currently.