Rekurv

G36

Not a mind blowing suggestion here, but I thought the HK G36 series would be cool weapons to have in game. The G36, G36K and G36C were all in one of the dayZ mods and were a lot of fun to mess around with. Anyways, great to see dayZ moving forward !

Edited by Rekurv
typo
  • Like 1

Yes. I love this weapon.
XTV2VPo.jpg

Edited by odin_lowe
  • Beans 1

Oh nice man ! I thought that folding butt stock could make an interesting game mechanic. Maybe fits into smaller back packs like the Taloon. Or maybe increase the dexterity at the cost of a higher recoil (or whatever) when folded for urban environments. I will be searching for a server that has this mod now that I know it's out there. Thank you for the info !

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

But G36 isn't in Weapon Redux, that only has weapons already in the game files. G36C is in the DayZ Plus mod I think?

On 3/7/2019 at 4:56 PM, Rekurv said:

Oh nice man ! I thought that folding butt stock could make an interesting game mechanic. Maybe fits into smaller back packs like the Taloon. Or maybe increase the dexterity at the cost of a higher recoil (or whatever) when folded for urban environments. I will be searching for a server that has this mod now that I know it's out there. Thank you for the info !

Nevermind the weapon redux thing. It's another mod. No idea which, using 20+ on multiple servers. Check what Derleth said instead.

Anyway G36 or it's variants would be a great addition to the DayZ arsenal. 

On 3/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Rekurv said:

I thought that folding butt stock could make an interesting game mechanic. Maybe fits into smaller back packs like the Taloon.

Yes but are they (devs) ever going to make the para/folding stocks actualy foldable ? or do we rely on the army of modders ?