Sign in to follow this  
Red_Ensign

night server after night server after night server after night server

can't think of any other problem in the game that's as effectively killed my interest in playing.

I don't have all day to feel my way from building to building, and I don't have all day to search for a server where I don't have to.

24 minutes ago, Red_Ensign said:

can't think of any other problem in the game that's as effectively killed my interest in playing.

I don't have all day to feel my way from building to building, and I don't have all day to search for a server where I don't have to.

On Public servers just completely ignore the day/night symbol - go to any public hive server that shows Medium pop - THAT will be day.

1 hour ago, pilgrim* said:

On Public servers just completely ignore the day/night symbol - go to any public hive server that shows Medium pop - THAT will be day.

And if you want to stay in the shadows of less busy servers simply use that medium server as a reference and organize your server browser by time. Then pick one that is "close" to the medium server and it should be about the same time. 

We're also using "Battlemetrics.com" to verify time. It'll show actual numbers of people as well as current time in the server...  

Quit choosing servers at night time then?  You realize that when it's night time where you live it's night time on official servers, right?  You've only been here since 2014, this is something you should have known by now.  Or  choose one of the plethora of day only servers that have filled the community list up

Red if you use DZSA launcher it will tell you exactly the time on the server, plus exactly how many players are on it. 

I think the stash is still there btw 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Guy Smiley said:

Quit choosing servers at night time then?  You realize that when it's night time where you live it's night time on official servers, right?  You've only been here since 2014, this is something you should have known by now.  Or  choose one of the plethora of day only servers that have filled the community list up

do you think I'd be posting if that were the case?  it's nighttime on the local official servers when it's the middle of the day now.

1 hour ago, Red_Ensign said:

do you think I'd be posting if that were the case?  it's nighttime on the local official servers when it's the middle of the day now.

Some official servers do have accelerated time but I've noticed a slight bug where it's not showing the accelerated time arrows in the server list now

Edited by Guy Smiley

19 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

DZSALauncher shows you the exact time on the server. You should use that because it also downloads all the mods you need for that server.

TfKKQvU.jpg