Rex79

Buried loot disappeared

I have had 3 different loot stashes on 3 different servers that I visited regularly 2 buried and 1 barrel  all within last 2 weeks is this going to continue till next update 

5 minutes ago, Rex79 said:

I have had 3 different loot stashes on 3 different servers that I visited regularly 2 buried and 1 barrel  all within last 2 weeks is this going to continue till next update 

Ouch... hasn't happened to me. I'm assuming they had survived multiple server restarts and just randomly up and disappeared on day? Weird. You weren't in server US4212 by chance where you? I found a camp last night. Took Their barrel and everything in it. Found 4 stashes buried by a bush. Took what I needed and destroyed the rest. Could it have been yours?

• Like 1

No Asian and I’m almost positive they  despawned and not found and looted 

33 minutes ago, Rex79 said:

No Asian and I’m almost positive they  despawned and not found and looted 

Well I've had a base up for weeks in server US4212. If you wanna call it home the persistence is seemingly stable. Could use some more friendly neighbors. By the way I wouldn't have destroyed said peoples things if they weren't so clearly all duped. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

38 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Well I've had a base up for weeks in server US4212. If you wanna call it home the persistence is seemingly stable. Could use some more friendly neighbors. By the way I wouldn't have destroyed said peoples things if they weren't so clearly all duped. 

In fact i'll even hook you up with a full set-up. HMU tonight. My GT is McPhorcer

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rex79 said:

The issue is known. We are currently testing a fix for it on PC, which will come to Xbox with the next update.

• Thanks 1

Thanks For reply good to know can’t wait love this game and direction it’s heading 

Same here. I had a few stashed items in drysacks. The drysacks buries were gone. 

BUT the pistols in protective cases remained. 

Does a drysack “rot” maybe? I don’t understand how (2) protective cases remain and a drysack about 100ft away is gone. 

No way someone was running around and happened to find it. No way

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XFileGunner88 said:

Same here. I had a few stashed items in drysacks. The drysacks buries were gone. 

BUT the pistols in protective cases remained. 

Does a drysack “rot” maybe? I don’t understand how (2) protective cases remain and a drysack about 100ft away is gone. 

No way someone was running around and happened to find it. No way

Can confirm. I was the drybag

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2019 at 4:25 PM, Rex79 said:

We had a tent, several stashes, guns, ammo, food, you name it,  in a SWEET SPOT on US 4200...........WIPED.  From what I have read, and I don't know if it's true or not, devs will wipe servers that appear skewed.  By that, I mean they can look at loot spawning (or lack thereof), and the like, and are able to determine whether or not the server is full of dupers and such, and they wipe it to reset it.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 6:25 PM, McPhorce said:

I’m always looking for some fellow friendly survivors.

Feel free to add me. My tag is the same as my name here.