carmelo henry

how many players xbox lost on dayz

6 minutes ago, carmelo henry said:

???

I believe he is asking how small has the player base gotten recently.  

• Thanks 1

The game is too hard to play for most people who have busy lives, but the people who sit around and have more time to play are the ones who build bases and put cars together, but for the average player its nearly impossible to do any of that, so people get disappointed when they see the trailer but you can't even do all those things in game.

No, the game ain't "too hard" lol.

Its filled with bugs and nearly unlplayable, that's why people leave, they don't come here to play minecraft - they come to play dayz and then get severely disappointed by the state of the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonas Levin said:

Its filled with bugs and nearly unlplayable, that's why people leave, they don't come here to play minecraft - they come to play dayz and then get severely disappointed by the state of the game.

That's all i meant by the game is too hard hard.  Games should be a challenge not a chore... and with dayz theres no end reward either. You are constantly working hard to build a base or a car, then you get killed and done and thats over, but you spent weeks and weeks trying to build a car or put a base together, but then they reset the server or you die or the base or car despawns and its gone, all that work you put in for absolutely NOTHING.  There should be more of a rewarding feeling in dayz but there isnt

31 minutes ago, AndrzejHook said:

That's all i meant by the game is too hard hard.  Games should be a challenge not a chore... and with dayz theres no end reward either. You are constantly working hard to build a base or a car, then you get killed and done and thats over, but you spent weeks and weeks trying to build a car or put a base together, but then they reset the server or you die or the base or car despawns and its gone, all that work you put in for absolutely NOTHING.  There should be more of a rewarding feeling in dayz but there isnt

What kind of reward can you imagine? I personally wouldn't feel it was suited to this game, though I'm sure upon full release we will potentially get achievements. But it's such an open sandbox game that I don't see what kind of reward you could have. I think I'd like something upon death that tells you how long your character survived, how many miles you travelled, etc. The Long Dark has something like that which logs your characters life. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Like 1

Apex legends is hoovering up players but that will calm down.

Also there's a big update coming and I presume loads of people are sitting back until that drops. 

I got killed in dayz at the weekend and given imminent update and likily wipe I'm sitting out until the next patch. I know 4 other friends are doing the same.

6 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Also there's a big update coming and I presume loads of people are sitting back until that drops. 

I sure am - I aint throwing countless hours into it until the extreme fps-drops are getting fixed - its a joke at the moment.

• Beans 2

On 3/5/2019 at 5:35 PM, Jonas Levin said:

It's too broken and tedious. 

26 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Exactly.  Way too many things being added to the game even tho there is shit that doesn't work..  

They should try to keep the game more simple (less stuff)  if they can't handle adding more stuff...nobody wants more shit, we just wanna play the game as its supposed to with proper functionality of the stuff thats already implemented into the game

• Beans 1

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

and you're STILL here

• Haha 1

Everyday i check dayz twitter to see if they update the xbox or talk about xbox problems and they never do...makes me sad

53 minutes ago, AndrzejHook said:

Everyday i check dayz twitter to see if they update the xbox or talk about xbox problems and they never do...makes me sad

World poverty, greed and intolerance make me sad. Devs not tweeting about updates don't get a second thought

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

World poverty, greed and intolerance make me sad. Devs not tweeting about updates don't get a second thought

World poverty , greed and intolerance are overated, I don't even watch the news, you waste your life worrying about stuff that doesnt matter.  but Dayz matters... cause im going home after work to have a cold beer and play some dayz.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, AndrzejHook said:

World poverty , greed and intolerance are overated, I don't even watch the news, you waste your life worrying about stuff that doesnt matter.  but Dayz matters... cause im going home after work to have a cold beer and play some dayz.

Now that really is sad. 

14 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Now that really is sad. 

mmm I guess? Seems like a pretty solid evening to me.

You're preaching up the wrong tree here.. not sure what happiness would be to you.  Maybe you're just one of those people who are never happy

1 hour ago, AndrzejHook said:

mmm I guess? Seems like a pretty solid evening to me.

You're preaching up the wrong tree here.. not sure what happiness would be to you.  Maybe you're just one of those people who are never happy

Nope, I'm pretty happy thanks. I never cease to be amazed at how small people's minds can be though. 

2 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

World poverty , greed and intolerance are overated, you waste your life worrying about stuff that doesnt matter. 

dude, are you SERIOUS?

are you REAL?
you don't have to WORRY about those things,  you just have to ACT AGAINST THEM.

I guess you don't have kids yet - one day they'll tell you where you went wrong, and how you screwed up their lives out of indifference because "that stuff doesn't matter"

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 3/5/2019 at 9:47 AM, Man Parts 241 said:

Probably not even 1k active players.

Dont know what got looking at but every US server is either full or medium with maybe a handful of low servers. Peak hours it gets fricking crazy. Way more then 1k players.  If anything I have seen a huge increase of people playing. When i got the game almost every server was low with about 1 or 2 full at all times.

10 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

They do, but the answer remains the same: Later this month probably, dont expect it early. The most stuff is pc stuff and actually, they already know about Xbox specific issues. They stated that several times and the q&a team on the private Xbox server is pretty busy it seems.

Dont give up tho.

Im currently playing Warframe, cause of the one time nightwave chapter 1 event-10 weeks long and Elite Dangerous. The event in Warframe has some nice exclusive event deco and some very, very special items, one of it never dropped before.

ED: Exploration in our beloved Galaxy. Already visited the supermassive blackhole in the middle and im currently in a human colony kinda, far away from the SOL ( our system ) system. This "colony" was a chain of ingame events, leading to this colonized outpost. in fact, there are multiple systems, a few npc factions, the rest are player factions. npcs are normal as some sort of representation of the player faction, but acting "normal" npc like, however there are multiple factors included, like government and stuff like that... Damn, so much text.

9 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

They do, but the answer remains the same: Later this month probably, dont expect it early. The most stuff is pc stuff and actually, they already know about Xbox specific issues. They stated that several times and the q&a team on the private Xbox server is pretty busy it seems.

Dont give up tho.

Im currently playing Warframe, cause of the one time nightwave chapter 1 event-10 weeks long and Elite Dangerous. The event in Warframe has some nice exclusive event deco and some very, very special items, one of it never dropped before.

ED: Exploration in our beloved Galaxy. Already visited the supermassive blackhole in the middle and im currently in a human colony kinda, far away from the SOL ( our system ) system. This "colony" was a chain of ingame events, leading to this colonized outpost. in fact, there are multiple systems, a few npc factions, the rest are player factions. npcs are normal as some sort of representation of the player faction, but acting "normal" npc like, however there are multiple factors included, like government and stuff like that... Damn, so much text.

I'm not giving up, I really like the concept of the game and i want to help improve the game too!  

18 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

dude, are you SERIOUS?

are you REAL?
you don't have to WORRY about those things,  you just have to ACT AGAINST THEM.

I guess you don't have kids yet - one day they'll tell you where you went wrong, and how you screwed up their lives out of indifference because "that stuff doesn't matter"

Damn you are one negative person lol. Try to be a little more optimistic..  You shouldn't ever assume , it makes an incompetent person out of you.  Enjoy life man its short, don't let things bother you that you can't change 😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

Damn you are one negative person lol. Try to be a little more optimistic..  You shouldn't ever assume , it makes an incompetent person out of you.  Enjoy life man its short, don't let things bother you that you can't change 😉 

Ignorance is bliss eh?