Sign in to follow this  
chili1496

Pitch black, why?

Just logged into a usa server where the server time is 19:32 and it is pitch black is there anywhere in the usa that is pitch black at 7:30 in the evening.....................even stars produce some light at night so we can see, in dayz i may aswell shove my own head up my own arse for a few hours till i see the light

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

9 hours ago, chili1496 said:

is there anywhere in the usa that is pitch black at 7:30 in the evening

When did DayZ get set in murica?

9 hours ago, chili1496 said:

Just logged into a usa server where the server time is 19:32 and it is pitch black is there anywhere in the usa that is pitch black at 7:30 in the evening.....................even stars produce some light at night so we can see, in dayz i may aswell shove my own head up my own arse for a few hours till i see the light

Because it's winter time and the sun still goes down at bout 6pm.  It also depends on the server and when they have their date set.  If they are even earlier in winter the sun will be be setting roughly around 4-4:30 pm and it'll be dark by 5 pm

Look for servers running the Arctic Latitudes mod. Typically night on those servers will be more of a "twilight" type of night, not pitch black.