Why I quit Dayz

25 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Boo hoo. Need a tissue? Maybe a tampon? 

You're so hurt that someone dislikes the game hahaha

3 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

"Don't try anything!!!"

Lmao

kid thought i was getting handcuffed good joke lmao

This guy knew what he was doing abusing the glitch lol.  They need to get rid of that... soorry it made you quit mate

Probably would've survived it if you played it right. After watching it a few times here's what I noticed...

1. They didn't see you. You had the drop on them.

2. Communication saves lives. They were clearly talking in-game. You tried to kos.

3. Be smarter. Should've dropped the backpack. It would've been hidden in your character's body.

4. I feel like you wasted some time while looting that corpse and messing with inventory.

5. Full-auto should've been on.

6. 1PP for gunfights.

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Probably would've survived it if you played it right. After watching it a few times here's what I noticed...

1. They didn't see you. You had the drop on them.

2. Communication saves lives. They were clearly talking in-game. You tried to kos.

3. Be smarter. Should've dropped the backpack. It would've been hidden in your character's body.

4. I feel like you wasted some time while looting that corpse and messing with inventory.

5. Full-auto should've been on.

6. 1PP for gunfights.

1.  They did see me I invited them to a party after. 2.It's North West anyone who has been playing dayz knows it's kill on site there. 3.Dropping my bag is smart in the middle of that you sound dumb. 4. Looting in the game is buggy I looted as fast as humanly possible. 5. full auto wasn't saving me have you played a game without aim assist and abusive movement. 6. 1pp?! 

I play fps games and not trying to gloat am quite talented at them and have been for over a decade 99.9% of players would of been screwed in that situation the guy is abusing a glitch and for you to act as if i should win that situation is delusional

3 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

This guy knew what he was doing abusing the glitch lol.  They need to get rid of that... soorry it made you quit mate

I'll be back I just found the clip funny and figured it would give every one a laugh. With that said, Dayz developers your game has been out for years hire some help and fix it.

DayZ is the type of game (as I’m sure you know) that’s not if you die, but when and how.

Most players who find exploits use them. Is it weak, yes. It’s about adapting and moving forward. The game has been littered with bugs since the beginning. Hopefully we’ll see those major ones patched soon.

Others have stated some important factors. Mostly, from the clip alone, you took too long looting. Especially while at NWAF.

It would’ve been better to just:

Try and run away with one article.

Try and talk to them.

Or the option you chose.

I understand hindsight is always 20/20, regardless, you have to be ready to die, often.

At least we don’t have malicious hackers on Xbox. Not sure if you’ve followed DayZ since the SA, though there were hackers on PC who could essentially kill anyone on the map with pinpoint laser accuracy from what seemed like a 50 cal. chain gun.

Our issues are frustrating yes, though it’s just part of the development process. 

Sometimes, a break from the game does wonders.