RyanS1994

I fucking love this game!!!

its so irritating to see people Complain about known bugs, I seriously don't understand how anyone can get so mad about a bug that is well known in the game community, I understand a new player not being aware of a bug and getting mad that makes sense cos most new players aren't part of these forums cos frankly they are extremely dead, what I am annoyed at is the players who have decided to join these forums and not read a single post by anyone so in their eyes that bug 90% of players are aware of is completely unbearable and from there forward they trash this great game and make potential players possibly not buy this masterpiece of a game, this game is a buggy piece of shit at the same time as being literally the best game ever. Sorry for this stupid paragraph. The jist is, don't complain unless you're informed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

its so irritating to see people Complain about known bugs, I seriously don't understand how anyone can get so mad about a bug that is well known in the game community, I understand a new player not being aware of a bug and getting mad that makes sense cos most new players aren't part of these forums cos frankly they are extremely dead, what I am annoyed at is the players who have decided to join these forums and not read a single post by anyone so in their eyes that bug 90% of players are aware of is completely unbearable and from there forward they trash this great game and make potential players possibly not buy this masterpiece of a game, this game is a buggy piece of shit at the same time as being literally the best game ever. Sorry for this stupid paragraph. The jist is, don't complain unless you're informed.

Preach man!! I feel the same dude. Sometimes I wonder, how badly pissed at a game do you have to be to join the official forums to complain about it. Lol I honestly believe most are just children, to blinded by selfishness to acknowledge there satisfaction with the game as a whole. 

Do you consider duping a “bug”?

if so, this is the worst BUG and new or not, it’s worth bitching about. Because for those who don’t dupe, it’s annoying as f**k and unfair. 

• Thanks 1

Duping is a bug, the problem you have is people exploiting this bug, whether you agree with me or not these people are not hacking or anything similar, they are frankly taking advantage of an exploit, I hope this exploit is stopped but until that time this is something we need to deal with if we want to enjoy this great game.

19 hours ago, Seen it All said:

I'll give you a month and u will be back bitching, after the honeymoon phase is over

Roflmgdfao

Spoiler

Factz

• Haha 1

the beautiful thing about duping is you dont even need to do it

just kill other people who do it and take there stuff

Spawn fresh, tightly grip that tin of spaghetti, and run towards gunshots, make friends by screaming down your mic, or beat them unconscious with the spaghetti and take their guns

You have no idea the satisfaction of taking out a member of a squad, spaghetti vs assault rifle, and then using that assault rifle to kill the rest of the squad, while absolutely rofl'ing down the mic about how you knocked their mate out with a tin of spaghetti.

• Haha 1

DayZ is a great unique game, however don’t let the rose tinted glasses lead you too far off track.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the community using this forum to vent their frustrations. That’s the entire reason forums exist. Nobody, at least nobody with some intellectual honesty wishes to reside in an echo chamber. 

Criticism helps the devs improve their game far better than ceaseless praise.