Sign in to follow this  
eno

Missing in Action Items... And no- not M4s!

In our search for nails one over the past few weeks item that seems conspicuously absent are cargo pants... We're checking mostly in industrial / agricultural  occupancies... garages / barns and this kind of overall facility. This is where we've always found them before. Have they changed loot class?

Any ideas?

Edited by eno

On official servers?

Weird. Okay well thanks. 

I am finding them in Railway warehouses . .

11 minutes ago, aux7 said:

I am finding them in Railway warehouses . .

Are those the like the shops... those small wooden ones?

there is a road rail junction east of cernaya polana

the big shed .   . not the small one . .. that type of building

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, eno said:

In our search for nails one over the past few weeks item that seems conspicuously absent are cargo pants... We're checking mostly in industrial / agricultural  occupancies... garages / barns and this kind of overall facility. This is where we've always found them before. Have they changed loot class?

Any ideas?

Its like you said in earlier posts. You're looking for pants so dayz doesnt give you pants. Dayz logic:)

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

It’s amplified a bit since none of us have found any but I’ll check out CP and hope for the best. 

Thanks again guys. 

Your just out of luck, I've seen a shitload of it, mostly in small industrial buildings (like garage, or repair stations). They often have flashlight in it by the way.

But the CLE is definitly an IA trying to turn us crazy.

Since 1.01, I spent 10 days (not joking) without seeing a single hacksaw to get planks.

Then I found out that planks can be harvested with an axe as well... (*insert Red Forman "Dumbass" joke here*).

The very next day I started to found hacksaw everywhere and now have 4 in my stashes...

PS : @Eno , love your Helpy Helpers stories in "How was your Dayz" topic dude, waiting for the next one 😉

Edited by matiman
  • Thanks 1

It seems to me (hopefully not the onset of paranoia)

when you are not looking for a thing, you find that thing, and when you really want or need something you do not find it.

Okay so talking to a helpy helper about it last night and he pointed out that chances to find cargo pants the further west you go. I started finding them on the east end of severograd... in the garages Behind the guard shack.