RyanS1994

The easiest/depressing loot route

doesn't matter where you spawn, follow the coast with the sea on your left, if you spawn far enough north you will see the shipwreck (Rify) loot it thoroughly for higher capacity military clothing. Continue down the coast eating and drinking as much as you can and only stop once you see the sick symbol. Just next to the coast you will see balota airstrip, you may miss it but it doesn't matter because you probably won't find anything useful there, just before the edge of the map you will find a few military tents to loot, once you have cleared it out proceed to the edge of the map and turn right, follow the edge until you hit the other corner of the map, then turn back from the corner diagonally and you will hit tisy military base which in my opinion the best loot spot right now, this is extremely boring but if you struggle with navigation this may help you find that sweet sweet loot.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This is actually very unuseful. You'd find much better loot if you head towards inland instead of going from Svetlojarsk to Balota.

• Like 2

this is information for people struggling to navigate, so in my opinion extremely useful as it is a few simple steps to follow to get to the best loot area In the map... Ofcourse they're are better routes to take for loot but as this post is titled the easiest route to take all you have to do is follow the edge of the map. So like I say and agree with you there is Is far better loot routes out there but this is the easiest to follow without any 3rd party map

• Confused 1

You have been a member since 2014, 4 years before the game was ever released on the platform in which this discussion is taking place so any opinion you have on the game in general is quite irrelevant to this thread.

• Confused 1

true uts literally the most boring. Depressing route you could take, yet its like the title states the easiest route without having to navigate to the best loot location on the map

• Confused 1

btw this post is in the new player. Discussion so you experienced players opinions are less than relevant, I'm trying to help new players and your comments are your own opinion which is fine to share as this is a public forum but you are only stopping uninformed players from using an extremely useful loot route which takes no effort but rather you would. Suggest heading 'Inland' which is within probably the biggest multiplayer map out there currently which I may be completely wrong but like I said I've given simple directions. Whereas you have directed new players inland which is more than useless.

• Confused 1

I can tell you I have the iZurvive app and when I kept going inland and getting killed I finally said, screw it, I’m running the coast all the way west until the map stops, I hit that police/military check point, I went north, I went to the big military base, looted up, made my way back for hours and hours never seeing anyone inland. 

It was a trek, boring? sure but sometimes to survive, gather goods you gotta take the boring / safest route. 

Theres no sense running inland only to encounter armed men w machine guns when you have a backpack of food/ drinks / shotgun and shells. 

Better safe than respawn 🙂

• Thanks 1

yes this is the exact point I was trying to make, it definitely is not the best loot route, it is simply the easiest to follow

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've marked this route out just so everyone can see how absurd it is:
https://dayz.ginfo.gg/#groupb=VGhlICJFYXNpZXN0IiBMb290IFJvdXRlIA;;&secret=bruh

Your route covers a massive 40 kilometers! (Feet hurt yet?) And takes 3 hours and 42 minutes to reach your destination.

1 hour ago, RyanS1994 said:

yes this is the exact point I was trying to make, it definitely is not the best loot route, it is simply the easiest to follow

How stupid do you think we are? There might be a few poor souls that need this level of instruction but this is useless for anyone who can read a compass or follow road signs. This route is counter productive and poorly thought out. I don't know what kind of player would try to utilize your route, though if I had to speculate I'd suggest they're a buffoon.

If your traveling south down the coast and see Rify: you're better off turning around or heading inland at Berezino.

Imagine how many people you'd come across following the coast from Svetlo to Kamenka. You'd be lucky to make it past Rify without getting attacked.

There's no military loot to spare on the coast. Every outpost on your route will have been looted out. Even on low pop servers.

Not to mention they're planning on adding foot damage and boot wear soon so you'll need a lot of different pars of shoes or risk bleeding out through your feet.

If this is the route you usually take I feel sorry for you. 

Here's a *PRO TIP* If you spawn in Svetlo just follow the train tracks from the docks. There's plenty of military outposts just a short walk off the tracks. If you have a map you can easily locate them. Once you get to Novaya train station: pull out your compass and head directly northwest to the NWAF. Bob's your uncle.

This way you only have to run about 14 Kilometers and the trip only takes 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Edited by PEACE_543

yeah, the OPs route was definitely the LONGEST, most dangerous (going all the way down the east coast from Solnichniy factory to Kamy? you’re sure to die. that’s pvp hotzone #1) and most horrible route for loot I can think of.

Troitskoe Mil Base, Pass Oreshka, Turovo, the VMC, Green Mountain - all better to get loot and easier to traverse inland to than going all the way around the coast to the literal end of the map.

Heading West anywhere inland from the east coast will get you some easy gear and weapons especially hitting up the couple of hunting lodge camps hidden between some cities very fast and very easy.

• Thanks 1