xKJCxDaRkMaN

Board??? RP Anyone?

I dont know bout u guys but i been board as hell with the game an i wanna Role Play with rules set in stone an no KOS. I dont know why 1st thing someone does is try to kill 1st person you see. PC is nothing like that from what i can gather.

No, PC is pretty much the same. 75% will KOS from my experience

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, aux7 said:

No, PC is pretty much the same. 75% will KOS from my experience

Thats messed up when ever im playing i try to give the other player a chance an good experience to keep them playing. Its like anyone with a brain should be able to tell from looks if they are just trying to kill you or be peaceful an have fun.

Also most the videos  i watch from PC are RP servers from 4 or 5 yrs ago. Mr.chow an Mr.moon, best DayZ RP videos.

11 minutes ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Thats messed up when ever im playing i try to give the other player a chance an good experience to keep them playing. Its like anyone with a brain should be able to tell from looks if they are just trying to kill you or be peaceful an have fun.

its the way it is. kinda adds to the "tension". The friendly meet ups I have had, have been total accidents . . . and in each case they had the drop on me.

Edited by aux7
  • Like 1

I’d have to agree that private servers would be our best bet for some serious RP, which I’d love to partake in.

Alternatively, you could try gathering up a bunch of people who are interested, then try finding a low pop server to test it. Who knows, you might slowly turn an official into a makeshift RP server.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 4:26 AM, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

I agree with you, and 95% of the time I play the friendly survivor or “hero” as it’s referred to.

The trouble is, lots of players simply don’t care if you’re being nice. They are out to kill regardless.

I can’t tell you how many players were caught wayyy off guard when I approached in a friendly manner. Of course, I had the drop on all of them, as it may have turned out differently otherwise. I actually had one guy I spoke to in a house, who flat out said if I didn’t talk to him he would’ve just shot me. That’s debatable as I had him dead to rights, watching his movements for several minutes before making my move.

The best thing you can do to better the DayZ experience is to keep playing the hero survivor. Even if it only changes the mind of a few players, those few could do the same to a few, and so on..

As I’m sure you’re aware.. be ready to die, a ton. The hero play style is going to test your will, more so than any other approach.

If I could play the devils advocate for a minute as well. While the kos mentality may be aggravating, it’s yet another style of play which makes things more interesting. 

You just never know who you’ll encounter.

• Like 2

Yea I'm always on guard if im talking to randoms. Been shot in the back to many times