RyanS1994

My experience so far.

I have put around 400 hours into this game so far. I've never put so much time into any game before im a mature gamer (24) maybe considered an immature gamer by the oldies no offence, in my time playing I think I've experienced maybe 90%+ of the bugs and yes I've rage quit many times due to these bugs but have never gone longer than five minutes after said rage quit without logging back in because this game has endless opportunities for interactions whether it be zombies wolves or that guy who kind of creeps you out, yes most players will KOS because why do they want to risk losing that sweet sweet loot it took hours to obtain, they may be dupers or maybe not, getting hung up on maybes will only ruin you and/or potential buyers of the games experience, persistance is a bitch, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BASE, wait till the patch comes out to fix it or quit crying about it. Fps drops are the main issue, why bother trying to pvp when the frames drop so low you couldn't shoot fish in a barrel, very frustrating but yet not a deal breaker for me,in my experience if I look back I've basically done the same thing over and over again yet each time it has varied greatly in terms of player interactions, the ridicoulas amount of zombie's in that one town thats usually deserted, hunting animals even though food is too easy to find. Dayz is what you make of it and if you try to have fun you will have the most fun you could have in any game (hopefully) :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

It's just frustrating is all. The potential is there. Development is not.

The atmosphere in a game beautiful.
What potential when is absent the role scenario in a game?
As PvP, very long or very short.
As survival, infinite and senseless.
It reminds me the movie "Groundhog Day", each come morning everything since the beginning and without significant progress.

i appreciate the reactions but I'm more interested in your experiences so far if you wouldn't mind sharing.