Sign in to follow this  
AndrzejHook

Xbox - Lots of annoying bugs

I'm not sure if anyone mentionned this, but...

1) The zombies are super annoying... I'm talking about the sound that they make, it's a bit too loud?  I was in a shed and zombies surrounded me and I had to turn down the volume lol..

2)  You can't even properly jump over a fence?  I was trying to get a friend to play and he was very annoyed by trying to jump over a fence, it really shouldn't be that difficult.  They should add a jumping animation for jumping over the fence when you're standing infront of it.  It would be nice if the jumping animation actually worked for any objects that are rougly 5 ft tall... cause in real life you can easily climb over these things.

3)  Who the hell added the chips to the tuna can?  Last time i checked eating tuna shouldn't be as loud as the zombies screaming around the shed...

4) Bullet registration is still shit, really ruins the gameplay experence when you're only working with 12 bullets, then wasted 6 because it "missed" the zombie.. even tho i was aiming right at his head.

5) You still can't slide down a ladder, which i'm shocked about cause you think it would be a simple fix... and it's been in the game before too, until one the updates came out and then it was messed up.

6) Reloading weapons should be easier, you should just reload and it automatically gets into the chamber.

7) When picking up clothing, for example, You have a shitty red sweater on, but you want to put on the cool jacket you found, when you pick up the jacket it goes to your inventory...You should be able to hit a button (equip?) and it automatically replaces the clothing you have on.  But also have an option to put into inventory just in case you're picking something up for a friend.

8  ) Zombies run faster than players?  Last time I checked, humans should have more agility and speed than zombies..  unless there boss zombies or hardcore ones that are more freaky...you should be able to outrun a hoard of zombies... and not just hide into a house and wait for them to disperse ... and believe me i've tried to attack 6 zombies at once with a knife, and it didnt end well...

9) Night mode is gone? or it's only like 5 mins long?  The night mode had some blurry fuzzy problems before but that has improved alot, its more clear now, and the flaslight works great too, but the night mode is just too short for roleplay experiences.

10) Randomy getting kicked out of server... makes you feel like you did something wrong.. even tho i was just doing my own thing looting.  I know it's game preview and all but just curious to why that even happens

Edited by AndrzejHook

All known issues, check around the forums. All good points tho

• Beans 1

1) I think they sound fine enough. Loud is scary, scary is good

2)just take a little step back and get a running jump

3) crunchy tuna

4) haven't noticed this one. Pretty sure I'm just a bad shot

5) noticed. Glitches for about half a second then you continue climbing down

6) Havnt noticed this one. I can reload just fine

7) agreed

😎 agreed. They could chase you 200yd and never lose any feet

9) noticed? Just thought the days were super long

10) pretty sure it could just be an Internet problem. Happens to me

1) they are loud, but more pressing for me is that their footsteps are the same as players, this has lead to many brown pants moments

2)the jump animation is not properly aligned to you actually jumping, with practice you learn when to jump etc to get over whatever it is, this is annoying though

3)eating is super loud across the board, you can hear other characters eating from way to far away and hopefully will be adressed

4)95% of the time i have no issues with hit reg, normally a 30 round mag ill kill 25+ zombies with, are you on OG xbox by chance? I recently upgraded to the X and frankly its like im playing a different game, this could also be a network issue

5)100% with you, absolute madness that it was in the game and now its broken, this is the sort of QoL fix that we are desperate for

6)not sure what your exact issue is, but reloading works fine with all guns for me, you need space for the expended mag to go into the bag the new mag is coming from (eg your m4 mags are in your jacket, you need to leave 3 space free for Y to work as reload)

7)They go for realism, when swapping clothing, take your current jacket or whatever into your hands, press X on the new one to straight equip it, then spam Y on the items in your old jacket and they will go into your inventory

8 ) go and watch 28 days later

9) agreed night time still needs tweaking, they are aware though 

10) Pretty sure its server side most of the time, as me and my squad will often get "no message received" all at the same time then hit a 20 man queue going back in - however, our US friend occasionally gets dropped in the same way while we are fine, his internet is awful though

11) i really like this game 🙂 

Sign in to follow this