Sign in to follow this  
thomas666

Bug Report For the Devs

This is a bug report on the issue of the game crashing i can not see many posts of this issue so i do not if the developers are aware but it seems to be a game breaking issue due to the time between crashes i personally caint for more than around before the game crashes. I also noticed that this was happening before the update that we just had and the issue still remains i just want want to now when this well issue will be fixed well be there a hotfix or we waiting for the nest update its getting extremely frustrating to play the game in its current state.

3 minutes ago, thomas666 said:

This is a bug report on the issue of the game crashing i can not see many posts of this issue so i do not if the developers are aware but it seems to be a game breaking issue due to the time between crashes i personally caint for more than around before the game crashes. I also noticed that this was happening before the update that we just had and the issue still remains i just want want to now when this well issue will be fixed well be there a hotfix or we waiting for the nest update its getting extremely frustrating to play the game in its current state.

Hi, it's great that you want to help with a bug report. However, especially for game crashes we need way more information than just that it is happening. Have a read HERE on how to submit a proper bug report to our Feedback Tracker.