Guy Smiley

Looking for a good GSP

Hey guys.  Any recommendations of a good GSP?  Preferable north american based.  I'm using Vilayer at the moment but their service is atrocious and their customer service is even worse.  In two weeks I've already lost days in server downtime without any explanations or notifications of a disrupted service.  So, again, any decent GSP to use?

we used fragnet back in .52 - .54 and i would definately use them again.  we never had any problems.  was quite a bit more expensive then we could afford to keep up but was a good experience while it lasted.

45 minutes ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

we used fragnet back in .52 - .54 and i would definately use them again.  we never had any problems.  was quite a bit more expensive then we could afford to keep up but was a good experience while it lasted.

Was just going through and tried setting one up but then it sent me to some weird third party pay site for payment.

GTX Gaming has been my GSP for years. Never had any down time, server performance is great and the price is right.

I'd buy a dedicated box from OVH if I was hosting.

1 hour ago, SmashT said:

I'd buy a dedicated box from OVH if I was hosting.

OVH are doing a special offer on Game servers in EU & Canada - but it ends tonight Thursday, European Standard Time  - ie about 8 hours from [ timestamp] now.
No USA servers, I believe.  check  ovh . com  /world/dedicated-servers/game/

There are no good GSP's. I had Villayer and GX for DayZ SA (and I've had many others for other games), and both of their tech support sucked. I ended up going with a VPS and manage it myself now.

I'm partial to Survival Servers.  I've had multiple Arma and now a Dayz server through them.