McPhorce

Action Clips.

Thought It might be fun to throw down some of our latest and greatest action packed moments. I often avoid contact, but sometimes it's fun to chase down shots and get into some trouble. This one is from the other day. Back story is that this guy was popping shots at me from the treeline, and I wasn't having none of it. Really got the heart pumping... https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/mcphorcer/video/70144922.

I'm interested to see all of your unique heart stoppers!

No idea how I didn't die. Had to be a drop of blood from passing out after the zombie attack.

On 2/27/2019 at 2:00 PM, Nitroglycerine said:

Lucky!!

ADS

ADS

ADS!

🙂

I know! I was scared the ACOG would be to much zoom at that range, not to mention the chance of it taking too long to load the reticle. I was super lucky though. 

15 hours ago, McPhorce said:

the ACOG would be to much zoom at that range

Go ironsights all the time and put the AGOC on when you actually need it!

• Beans 1

on pc you have the option to use either ironsights or the optic. ironsights first. I use this otherwise you have the sights taking up inventory . . .

Can you not do the same on xbox?

interesting. . . . wonder why only those two on xbox

On 3/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, McPhorce said:

I know! I was scared the ACOG would be to much zoom at that range, not to mention the chance of it taking too long to load the reticle. I was super lucky though. 

On 3/2/2019 at 9:14 AM, nikoor said:

Go ironsights all the time and put the AGOC on when you actually need it!

What this guy said, iron sights on the m4 is beautiful!

I only ever equip the acog when at the range to use it now, always iron sights when looting towns etc, highly recommend!

Good hunting!

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2019 at 9:40 AM, aux7 said:

interesting. . . . wonder why only those two on xbox

Is this the case?

On the AK and the Mosin, the scopes still allow a view of the iron sight, the mosin being offset and the ak having an L type mount, whereas the M4 has its acog mounted directly on top, blocking the view to the iron sights... i always assumed that was the difference

I dont have an M4 at the moment so I dont know. I dont see many M4's

I have an sg5k, with this I get the choice iron sights then acog - sorry ATOG . . . I remember it being the same on the usg 45.

Edited by aux7

11 hours ago, Nitroglycerine said:

Is this the case?

On the AK and the Mosin, the scopes still allow a view of the iron sight, the mosin being offset and the ak having an L type mount, whereas the M4 has its acog mounted directly on top, blocking the view to the iron sights... i always assumed that was the difference 

On the top of the ACOG sight (above the optics) there is an iron sight. But I do not know how to switch to it or it does not work yet.

rMJQFPS.jpg

Edited by lex__1
  • Like 1

is that weapon an sg5k or usg 45?

on the pc its roll the mouse wheel, but it doesnt use those sights youve circled for the sg5k or usg 45. it uses the base iron sights ..

Edited by aux7

2 hours ago, aux7 said:

is that weapon an sg5k or usg 45?

on the pc its roll the mouse wheel, but it doesnt use those sights youve circled for the sg5k or usg 45. it uses the base iron sights ..

Yes sg5k . This part of the sight is not activated on any rifle. On the M4, for example, where the iron sight is removed to install the ACOG optics, only the ACOG optics work, and the switch to the ACOG iron sight does not occur. Added this information here https://feedback.bistudio.com/T93397

Edited by lex__1

7 hours ago, lex__1 said:

On the top of the ACOG sight (above the optics) there is an iron sight. But I do not know how to switch to it or it does not work yet.

rMJQFPS.jpg

!! ty for the info, id never noticed this!!

Hopefully will be able to switch to this in the future then!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nitroglycerine said:

!! ty for the info, id never noticed this!!

Hopefully will be able to switch to this in the future then! 

Rpt0q6j.jpg

Even in this embodiment, the iron sight remains, in case

5WzzzV1.jpg

Edited by lex__1
  • Like 2

On 2/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, McPhorce said:

action packed moments.

probably my most intense 'moment'

• Like 1