faf20121975

Base De-Spawning

So last night I was playing and the server lost connection with host I.E. Sever crashed. When I logged back my whole base was gone. This has happened more than once. I spend the time to get the items to make the base instead of cheating by dupin it. Please fix this problem or just take base building out until you can fix the problem there is no point in even trying to do something if all your hard work can just go POOOF because the sever crashes. 

18 minutes ago, faf20121975 said:

So last night I was playing and the server lost connection with host I.E. Sever crashed. When I logged back my whole base was gone. This has happened more than once. I spend the time to get the items to make the base instead of cheating by dupin it. Please fix this problem or just take base building out until you can fix the problem there is no point in even trying to do something if all your hard work can just go POOOF because the sever crashes. 

Same thing happened to me and my buddies, had lots of stuff burried and tents full of loot, hours and hours of work just gone, we decided to switch servers, seeing if that helps, also we moved locations and hasnt despawned yet

We have done that each time our base just pooof and was gone. They need to fix the issue or take the building out till they can fix it. We do everything without cheating and dupping it.

Edited by faf20121975
typo
  • Haha 1

Fixes for the persistence issues are currently being tested on PC, so they will be part of the next Xbox update.

40 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Fixes for the persistence issues are currently being tested on PC, so they will be part of the next Xbox update.

Bet you get tired of repeating your self 

52 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Any time scale for this mate?

The next Xbox update will still take a while, it will hit in March. We are aiming for quite a big update, requiring extensive testing. So do not expect it to drop early.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1