AXEL777

Mod equal checking server-client and enabling

In Russian(на русском):

Spoiler

Друзья, вопрос в следующем.
Я установил на свой сервер игры 2 и клиент игры модификации: Weapon Chernarus Redux и Summer Chernorus с Workshop.
Также, имею в составе сервера 1 только серверную модификацию @KillFeed_Servermod без ключа key и подписи bisgin.
В конфигурации сервера установлено:

verifySignatures = 2;  

В параметрах запуска сервера:

-mod=@Weapon_Chernarus_Redux;@Summer_Chernorus;@KillFeed_Servermod

В папке keys сервера лежат 2 включа от модов @Weapon_Chernarus_Redux и @Summer_Chernorus
В параметрах запуска клиента игры:

-mod=@Weapon_Chernarus_Redux;@Summer_Chernorus;

Подключаюсь к серверу, проблем нет. Играю 10 минут, проблем нет.
Отключаюсь от сервера, убираю в параметрах запуска клиента игры один из модов, например, @Weapon_Chernarus_Redux;
Отключаюсь от сервера.
Добавляю в параметры сервера игры параметр:

equalModRequired = 1;

Подключаюсь к серверу игры, пишет 'Некорректная версия, сервер отказал вам в соединении'. Выключаю игру
Возвращаю в параметрах запуска клиента игры:

Подключаюсь к серверу игры, пишет 'Некорректная версия, сервер отказал вам в соединении'. Выключаю игру
В параметрах запуска сервера устанавливаю:

Распространять свою серверную модификацию на все клиенты игры мне не хочется.
Знаю, что в Arma был такой параметр, как -servermod=  , но в данной игре я его пробовал, он не работает.
Отсюда вытекает вопрос, а каким же образом подключить к серверу игры модификацию, которая должна быть чисто на сервере игры и не распространять ее игрокам, и при этом чтобы сам сервер игры выполнял проверку подключенных модификаций на стороне сервера и на стороне клиента игры, и в случае изменений или несоответствия файлов или их подписей отсоединял от сервера игрока?
Проще говоря, есть какой-либо аналог параметра -servermod= ?

In English:(на английском):

Spoiler

Friends, the question is as follows.
I installed on my game server 2 and game client modifications: Weapon Chernarus Redux and Summer Chernorus with Workshop.
Also, are composed of server 1 on server-side modification @KillFeed_Servermod without a key and signature bisgin.
The server configuration has:

verifySignatures = 2;

In the server startup options:

- mod=@Weapon_Chernarus_Redux;@Summer_Chernorus;@KillFeed_Servermod

In the keys folder of the server are 2. from mods @Weapon_Chernarus_Redux and @Summer_Chernorus
In the launch options of the game client:

- mod=@Weapon_Chernarus_Redux;@Summer_Chernorus;

I connect to the server, no problems. I play for 10 minutes, no problem.
Disconnect from the server, remove the launch settings of the game client one of the mods, for example, @Weapon_Chernarus_Redux;
Disconnecting from the server.
Add in server options game option:

equalModRequired = 1;

I connect to the game server, writes 'Incorrect version, the server refused to connect you'. Turn off the game
Return to the launch options of the game client:

I connect to the game server, writes 'Incorrect version, the server refused to connect you'. Turn off the game
In parameters of start of the server I establish:

I do not want to distribute my server modification to all clients of the game.
I know that in Arma there was such a parameter as-servermod=, but in this game I tried it, it does not work.
Hence the question, how to connect to the game server modification, which should be purely on the game server and not distribute it to the players, and at the same time that the game server itself checks the connected modifications on the server side and on the client side of the game, and in case of changes or mismatch files or their signatures disconnected from the player server?
Simply put, there are some analog parameter -servermod= ?

As far as I'm aware there is nothing like -servermod atm and equalModRequired seems wildly inconsistent.

kill feed is causing the problem make it client sided and should be fine, equalmodrequires needs totally vanilla dta scripts and addons folders if you have opened one before you need to replace them with clean files

16 hours ago, Sy8282 said:

kill feed is causing the problem make it client sided and should be fine, equalmodrequires needs totally vanilla dta scripts and addons folders if you have opened one before you need to replace them with clean files 

You're not reading carefully. I have not edited any scripts or dta. Exclusively 2 fashion workshop for the client and the server, and one mod without signatures and keys only on the server. The server and the game work fine, but the question of Cho players come with an incomplete list of modifications I am extremely concerned about to preserve the atmosphere of fashion. And I also do not want to distribute my personal code from only the server mod to every second on the Internet. What exactly is the question, how not breaking the structure of the server to achieve the desired result?

17 hours ago, SmashT said:

As far as I'm aware there is nothing like -servermod atm and equalModRequired seems wildly inconsistent.

I understand you, but should we expect such functionality, for example, in the next update of the game? This setting is quite important, because the presence or absence of certain mods on the game client and the presence of those on the game server can be a big problem, both in communication between players and in fair play. for example, a player who does not have any object or building, can stand and shoot, and the other, who will have a house in the place of the offender, he did not even notice. This is a pretty serious point of the ballance game, and I very much hope that this question will not remain unanswered.

equal mod required needs server and client to match everything, server mod ignore mod etc will not work with equal mod, just mentioned the scripts and dta folders as had many people having problems with equal mod because they opened a pbo pre modding etc 

servermod ignore mod are not valid parameters at this time so as i said make the killfeed client sided as well and it will work 

Yes, but I don't want to distribute my self-written code to just anyone. I'm over this code worked one day, and any other means to download it and 2 clicks will give yourself? Isn't that too good? How to develop server-side modding in this case? I do not understand the way out of this situation!