Sign in to follow this  
Skimshady

Duper base hunting

So yeah I’m bored of dayz at the moment so thought I would do a trip around chernarus to maybe piss of a few duper’s, any recommendations on where to look for these said bases?

31 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

So yeah I’m bored of dayz at the moment so thought I would do a trip around chernarus to maybe piss of a few duper’s, any recommendations on where to look for these said bases?

where would you put them yourself if you wanted to build bases ??   - go look there.

Well I have just recently come across a dupers stash, identical items in both "storage's" and this includes M4's, currently busy scouting out the place.

That server is 3rd person. I'm not too far from there and was going to raid it

Any suggestions for duper hidout in hc servers? I don't play 3rd person peak person servers

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nhow7108 said:

The hunting lodge on the west edge of the map next to that industrial wood mill area. US 4173 HC

sweet I ended my journey there yesterday

On 2/19/2019 at 8:20 PM, Skimshady said:

Just found 2 military tents full on outskirts north of the map, full of guns ammo everything. Destroyed everything they had on nl900

Why do people feel the need to totally destroy and/or de-spawn peoples entire bases?

It makes no sense to me, it just feels kinda salty to do - like "if I can't have it all myself then you shall have none of it" (kiddish).

Grab what you can carry and need, drop landmines, lay in ambush (and do it all over and over as long as it is fun) - that is all interactions.

Just destroying everything and leaving is something I would expect a 14-year old to do in this game.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 2

Locked, because this topic encourages meta-gaming (sharing in-game information such as base locations), which is prohibited.