The Baron 11

garbage visuals?

From my set up Super Mario 64 looks better than this game. Often times I will be at a building door before it even gives me the option of opening it, and the whole building down looks like its 2d . Likewise, trees are garbage (near and afar) and good luck looking out into the distance to find your orientation, there is nothing there but some grey pixelated presence. I know when a player or base is around: it lags so bad I myself do not know what direction I am actually facing. I don't know. Anyone else have insight?  It very well could be my setup, but, given the ultra low bandwidth this game should conjure due to its ultra low PVP combat, I am very concerned.

EDIT: Also the agonizing lag for transferring things to and from/within your inventory. Really a joke.

Edited by The Baron 11
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, The Baron 11 said:

From my set up Super Mario 64 looks better than this game. Often times I will be at a building door before it even gives me the option of opening it, and the whole building down looks like its 2d . Likewise, trees are garbage (near and afar) and good luck looking out into the distance to find your orientation, there is nothing there but some grey pixelated presence. I know when a player or base is around: it lags so bad I myself do not know what direction I am actually facing. I don't know. Anyone else have insight?  It very well could be my setup

What is your setup? I play on a oneX and aside for the poor fps as of late, I enjoy the games visuals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Baron 11 said:

From my set up Super Mario 64 looks better than this game. Often times I will be at a building door before it even gives me the option of opening it, and the whole building down looks like its 2d . Likewise, trees are garbage (near and afar) and good luck looking out into the distance to find your orientation, there is nothing there but some grey pixelated presence. I know when a player or base is around: it lags so bad I myself do not know what direction I am actually facing. I don't know. Anyone else have insight?  It very well could be my setup, but, given the ultra low bandwidth this game should conjure due to its ultra low PVP combat, I am very concerned.

EDIT: Also the agonizing lag for transferring things to and from/within your inventory. Really a joke.

My mate has this problem and he was referring it to be like "mario cart" 😄 And he is playing One S with internal hdd.

Maybe use external drive then? I use an external drive and don't seem to have these issues so maybe it's that? 

I'm on Xbox one and dont have this issue, character models and map assets look leagues ahead of a game like pubg where the characters look potato AF and trees look like models from circa 1990 games.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Regular ass xbone, no external, looks great. 

Maybe it's your TV. 

Maybe its just his taste of visuals. Who knows... However, before i bought my x back in November, i played on a 2013 day one console. No problemo, besides the usual issues we all experienced at that time. Everything alright with my X too

• Like 2

It happens because of the xbox one and x's shit CPU and texture streaming. Plus both of them only have a 5400 rpm laptop hard drive. At least put a 7200 rpm or an SSD in the X, Microsoft! Geez. lol.