The Monster Killer

Add to xbox where you can add friends and see them,on the map or in game and freindly fire would be off

I can see why you would want this but playing on easy mode would get boring after awhile, trust me.

On 2/16/2019 at 6:01 PM, The Monster Killer said:

It would be handy to add this to Xbox at least

Hey, this is the PC section, just an FYI.

I’d have to agree that adding indicators would make this game way less immersive, and a bit too easy.

What would help is if you download the iZurvive app. You can start groups and add markers to that map if you’d like.

• Beans 2

2 hours ago, Nayte said:

Hey, this is the PC section, just an FYI.

I’d have to agree that adding indicators would make this game way less immersive, and a bit too easy.

What would help is if you download the iZurvive app. You can start groups and add markers to that map if you’d like.

On the pc ive got an tablet in front of me with the map. Works great! 

Much of what was suggested in the title is not in the *spirit* of the game.  Turning off FF most of all.  I'm sure someone will probably mod it, but the niche audience is too small.

PvPers probably wouldn't like it much, as their bullets would either pass through, or be stopped by teammates, each annoying in its own right.  Imagine your buddy keeps getting in the way and blocking your bullets while you both get wiped.  Or you encounter a group camping a building, and one guy with heavy armor covers a doorway while his buddies shoot through him, patching him up and pumping him back up with salines ad nauseum.  Everything has unintended consequences, and those will most certainly be discovered and abused, and eventually become the prevailing meta.

Maybe Zombie clearing crews?  PvE easy mode is the only really practical application I can think of, for saving your friends from being mobbed.  But hell, even State of Decay 1 had friendly fire, and title that was gamey AF.

Perhaps eventually, they could add GPS units to the game, that would show other activated units on the map; maybe add an encrypted unit to only show on units that have entered the same key.  But..........  I wouldn't hold my breath