Andy Veldema

Duper

You could report them to xbox because cheating by exploiting the game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage is against their terms of service which is a banable or suspendable offense

Edited by nhow7108
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BecomeTheCadaver said:

They aren't going to get banned, it's a glitch in the game.

Read what i posted above ^

• Thanks 1

Yep report there gamertag to Microsoft. It is against there terms & conditions as well as being gross.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm not entirely sure how you would prove someone was duping. I'd be very surprised if xbox live would ban someone for possibly exploiting a glitch. I did once have a mate though that got banned from Forza 4 multiplayer for 30 years (yep, thirty years) because of the picture he had on the bonnet of one of his cars! Those Forza guys don't screw about! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'm not entirely sure how you would prove someone was duping. I'd be very surprised if xbox live would ban someone for possibly exploiting a glitch. I did once have a mate though that got banned from Forza 4 multiplayer for 30 years (yep, thirty years) because of the picture he had on the bonnet of one of his cars! Those Forza guys don't screw about! 

I have seen a few people suspended for exploiting games. One perticular example was a few got suspended for using the ceiling glitch on Operation Metro on Battlefield 4 to boost their K/D ratio. A friend of mine got banned for boosting in CoD MW2 using the tac insertion flare method in match making. It happens.

• Like 1

I have even had friends banned in halo because they downloaded and played on modded maps in halo 3 lol.

8 minutes ago, Skofield_Kid said:

Proving it aside, would Microsoft even care with its still being in Preview mode? 

Haha. not likely...