nhow7108

I think xbox 1.0 will be the next big update

There currently is a big update being tested on PC right now that has a list of fixes that are longer than both of my arms and 2 new guns (SKS and a 7.62x39 Bolt Action Rifle + Hunting scope). I have a feeling that when it hits xbox (probably next month) they will call it 1.0. Im hoping that this is the case. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Also, i cant wait for holding breath. Im praying that it will be added in that update. Long distance shooting is really impractical at the moment.

• Beans 1

By then the rest of us who are still playing would have moved on.

As always with games nowadays, too little too late. 

I won't be coming back. Anthem looks like it'll be my next go to game.

Waited years for this,  played for a few months, burnt out on waiting for updates and patches. When they do come they break the game. Pffft... 

BI has proven they're not up to making this game the way they and we want it to be. Patches break shit that was fixed and or already working. Updates add half of a mechanic or feature. Why dafuq are there trucks parts and no truck? X/ 

Sure 1.0 will add shit,  fix shit,  and most likely break shit but like I said,  too little too late. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 2

15 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I won't be coming back.

- are you still here ?

bye

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, pilgrim* said:

- are you still here ?

bye

Well apparently he was enjoying using the shotgun last night so who can tell! 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I won't be coming back.  

Sure 1.0 will add shit,  fix shit,  and most likely break shit but like I said,  too little too late. 

May not be up to par with Triple A companies like EA but damn it i cant wait for what ever the next update is. There is no other game like this for console an I bet even after the next big update if its 1.0 or not you'll be back, they always come back. Look 4 me on US4425 i get on to go hunting bambi hunter on coast. xJGBxDaRkMaN is my GT thats not my home server either so not alway on there.

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Well apparently he was enjoying using the shotgun last night so who can tell! 

Yeah shotgunning kids was fun last night. 

Pilgrim is butthurt bout something ionno lol. 

Yeah I still play. It's my go to game atm. Come the 22nd I'll be done. Until then I'll be making everyone's life a living hell in-game. 

• Haha 2

The next update that catches us up to the pc should be our 1.0 but they won’t call it 1.0 as there is too many issues in the Xbox version right now. So by rights if they give us the new guns in any update in the future before they remove the Xbox version from game preview it proves that fact that the devs pushed pc to 1.0 just so they can sell the pc version at the price of a fully completed game which we all know it is far from that but in saying that I hope we do get the new guns in the next update as well all paid a large price for this game which isn’t finished just to bank roll the pc version so screw you pc players.

Edited by Jackel

1 minute ago, Jackel said:

The next update that catches us up to the pc should be our 1.0 but they won’t call it 1.0 as there is too many issues in the Xbox version right now. So by rights if they give us the new guns in any update in the future before they remove the Xbox version from game preview it proves that fact that the devs pushed pc to 1.0 just so they can sell the pc version at the price of a fully completed game which we all know it is far from that but in saying that I hope we do get the new guns in the next update as well all paid a large price for this game which isn’t finished just to bank roll the pic version so screw you pc players.

Some of us PC players paid for multiple copies 4-5 years ago and still haven't got what we paid for, how about you console players have some patience now?

A good thousand of my post were telling people to be patient and wait for it because BI does good work, having a hard time feeling that four years later.

1 hour ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

May not be up to par with Triple A companies like EA but damn it i cant wait for what ever the next update is. There is no other game like this for console an I bet even after the next big update if its 1.0 or not you'll be back, they always come back. Look 4 me on US4425 i get on to go hunting bambi hunter on coast. xJGBxDaRkMaN is my GT thats not my home server either so not alway on there.

I stick to one game. Not enough time for game hopping. Pun intended? 

I was expecting this to be it for at least another six months to a year but development hell is pushing me away. I'm good. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

By then the rest of us who are still playing would have moved on.

As always with games nowadays, too little too late. 

Same here... 

I moved on. 

The last 2 months got boring so fast. 

Now im having a blast in Apex legends. 

• Like 2

Well, its not going to be 1.0, cause it wont be "feature complete"

"Moving on" ( reminds me of a locust pest ) to other games ? Lol, DayZ is still too unique for that on console. BR games or Anthem ( anthem really ? )... 

However, going to play other games while waiting on an important update is a nice idea. Been there. Done that

Come back, if you want or stay where you are. Ez as that.

Edited by xhardcorefishx

19 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Looking forward to the new scope. Where was the update list, in the PC thread? 

Yes. Check the experimental patch notes

It's not a bad prediction to expect a polished release for xbox after the current experimental goes to stable.  The original plan, iirc, is that 1.0 was planned for January, for Xbox. 

There's no doubt that the development team wants a good product pushed out, and for customers to be happy, with this next build.  It looks like a constant fight against bugs, impatient community, and pushy executives not in the trenches of actual development at all times.

The CR527 with Hunter Scope is a huge leap forward in gameplay.  The SKS is a fantastic weapon, for sure.  Patient fans should be in for a treat.  Just remember to ignore  the impatient 'too little, too late' newcomers.  The product isn't fully complete, but don't forget that there's dedicated employees at BI, working hard at it, and not just passing around tweets of their golden lambos.

Personally, I hope the nerf to damage/boost to health plays out well with the re-implementation of the Hunter Scope. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Well, its not going to be 1.0, cause it wont be "feature complete"

"Moving on" ( reminds me of a locust pest ) to other games ? Lol, DayZ is still too unique for that on console. BR games or Anthem ( anthem really ? )... 

However, going to play other games while waiting on an important update is a nice idea. Been there. Done that

Come back, if you want or stay where you are. Ez as that.

Its will very likely be 1.0. 1.0 on pc wasnt feature complete either. 1.0 on xbox is scheduled to be coming Q1 2019 hence why i feel that the giant update is going to get a 1.0 slapped on it when it hits xbox next month.

Edited by nhow7108

19 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Looking forward to the new scope. Where was the update list, in the PC thread? 

Here https://forums.dayz.com/topic/243160-experimental-update-10150408/ there is also a couple of updates after this one that will most likely be combined when it comes to xbox which is what they usually do.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

It's not a bad prediction to expect a polished release for xbox after the current experimental goes to stable.  The original plan, iirc, is that 1.0 was planned for January, for Xbox. 

There's no doubt that the development team wants a good product pushed out, and for customers to be happy, with this next build.  It looks like a constant fight against bugs, impatient community, and pushy executives not in the trenches of actual development at all times.

The CR527 with Hunter Scope is a huge leap forward in gameplay.  The SKS is a fantastic weapon, for sure.  Patient fans should be in for a treat.  Just remember to ignore  the impatient 'too little, too late' newcomers.  The product isn't fully complete, but don't forget that there's dedicated employees at BI, working hard at it, and not just passing around tweets of their golden lambos.

Personally, I hope the nerf to damage/boost to health plays out well with the re-implementation of the Hunter Scope. 

It'll never be complete. It's been in development hell for how many years now?

You people are hilariously delusional.

BI working hard? Every patch breaks something in the game. Dafuq are you on... 

Fucking dev didn't even know how to put something on a stick lmao, but they're dedicated. Foh...

Literally the only dev I've ever seen break their game with every patch. 

Smh kids these dayz...

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Not sure why people would want a big update on Xbox.. The current state of game right now is a mess and people think a big update will help the game it will most likely make it worst

What needs to be priority is the persistence of servers.. The lag in large areas and fix the freaking duping going on and all the other countless small problems 

• Beans 2

For long distance shooting.  Lie down, roll onto your back while holding LT and shoot through your legs.  It makes shooting long distance easier

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

..//...
Fucking dev didn't even know how to put something on a stick lmao, but they're dedicated. Foh...
    ...//....

get some sleep

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

7 hours ago, u.s. army rangers said:

Not sure why people would want a big update on Xbox.. The current state of game right now is a mess and people think a big update will help the game it will most likely make it worst

What needs to be priority is the persistence of servers.. The lag in large areas and fix the freaking duping going on and all the other countless small problems 

You dont understand. The big update thats coming is fixing alot of those issues. You cant fix a game without updates lol