Cyclic

Balota airstrip midnight PST server 4416 US

Who were you guys? Large team around 6 i am guessing , our team of 4 got taken out when you sniped them from treeline as they crossed towards the large building, then we played cat and mouse and got two of yours near tents, while we waited for our guys to run back. Really fun time, we thought we got you down to one and pressed the hill then your ghillies came out of hiding and messed us up, only two of us got away.  We got another one of you over at that yellow house also across form the airstrip.

Hi dude, did you have a guy go out for a distraction when one was in the garage?

it was me and one other guy at first, I killed one of you who had a ghillie maybe. Then the night cycle came in, my buddy crawled in and came in with a shotty and killed 1 more in the hanger then died.

I was out in the field and it was only me for about 30 minutes and then I had 3 more join in on with me from my stream and then we killed you guys trying to flank in the tree line?

Also if you had the doors locked to then yea, it was me.

Me and my buddy had a blast, we talked about that all day.

4422, I'm still coming back to take over Balota airstrip 😄

Hmm now that i watched it all,don't know if that was us i think their were multiple teams there and groups in the confusion. I odnlt see anything that looked like it was us, i remember we locked the doors on the building except one, but none of the footage was us. It was around 2330-0100 PST on original post (Saturday night)

We got two guys last night with yellow armbands same place same server 4416, sniped at them and missed then they tried to flank the treeline and ended up killing them up on the hill behind the treeline. there was three of us and we friendly fired our buddy in the firefight

Ooh we were on 4404 tonight and there is a player base down from the airfield on top of a gas station, we killed one of them then they spawned out and flanked one of our guys by hopping server.

Yes we will look for you one evening it has become one of our favourite places to look for fights.

Edited by Cyclic