Thunderpants_AU

Gun unjamming...

I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on this, but sorry if I missed it. 

Gun unjamming. Was this in the game on console? 

I feel like it was before the most recent update, though I never had a gun jam on me during that time, but now, since the last update, I have had a gun jam on me and I can't unjam it. 

Am I crazy or have they removed unjamming from the game? 

30 minutes ago, Thunderpants_AU said:

I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on this, but sorry if I missed it. 

Gun unjamming. Was this in the game on console? 

I feel like it was before the most recent update, though I never had a gun jam on me during that time, but now, since the last update, I have had a gun jam on me and I can't unjam it. 

Am I crazy or have they removed unjamming from the game? 

There is still gun jamming in the game, I had picked up a damaged IJ-70 and it jammed.

So I shot a Z, the gun jammed but the unjamming action was automatic because right after the gun jammed, the character started hitting the gun, pulling the slide to unjam it, once it had done unjamming the gun, I hit Y and it chambered another round.

59 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

There is still gun jamming in the game, I had picked up a damaged IJ-70 and it jammed.

So I shot a Z, the gun jammed but the unjamming action was automatic because right after the gun jammed, the character started hitting the gun, pulling the slide to unjam it, once it had done unjamming the gun, I hit Y and it chambered another round.

I presume this is since the latest update? 

I had basically the same thing, except my gun was an fx-45 with a mag. 

Shot a z and noticed that the gun hadn't chambered the next round and, sure enough: jammed. 

But my toon didn't automatically go into the unjam animation and there was no prompt. 

I tried removing and reloading the mag, loading a single round, hovering over gun cleaning kit, dropping the gun and jumping on it, yelling at my TV but nothing worked. 

I guess I'll just start looking for a replacement... 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Thunderpants_AU said:

I presume this is since the latest update? 

I had basically the same thing, except my gun was an fx-45 with a mag. 

Shot a z and noticed that the gun hadn't chambered the next round and, sure enough: jammed. 

But my toon didn't automatically go into the unjam animation and there was no prompt. 

I tried removing and reloading the mag, loading a single round, hovering over gun cleaning kit, dropping the gun and jumping on it, yelling at my TV but nothing worked. 

I guess I'll just start looking for a replacement... 

press Y, vóila

• Like 1