nhow7108

Muzzle flashes staying after shooting.

I have seen on a few occasions where gun muzzle flashes will get stuck and freeze there after shooting. It worse with automatic fire and when you look or scope in at it, it kills the frame rate of the game. I have not seen this with suppressed guns though. I know this is an issue on pc but this is a first for xbox.

1 hour ago, nhow7108 said:

I have seen on a few occasions where gun muzzle flashes will get stuck and freeze there after shooting. It worse with automatic fire and when you look or scope in at it, it kills the frame rate of the game. I have not seen this with suppressed guns though. I know this is an issue on pc but this is a first for xbox.

As you mentioned, this issue is known from the PC version and the team is already testing possible fixes for it.

• Thanks 1

Saw this last night we were a team of 4, and ran into a larger team at Balota airstrip. The whole treeline lit up with stuck muzzle flashes we knew exactly where the were but that volley killed two of us.

Anyway first time i have seen it, we battled those guys for the next hour, it was a good time.

• Beans 1

On 2/7/2019 at 2:23 AM, ImpulZ said:

As you mentioned, this issue is known from the PC version and the team is already testing possible fixes for it.

ImpulZ     1353

Posted January 24

14/01/2019

Fixed: Possible fix for muzzle flash light sources never disappearing in some cases

So it was “fixed” in the latest patch notes but it actually wasn’t fixed. Thanks!