Jake Blake

War at solinchiy factories 4422

Myself and one other guy have held down the factory for about 3 hours now and nobody can touch us. Over 100 kills combined at the moment. Come get some if you're good enough.

• Beans 1

13 minutes ago, Jake Blake said:

Myself and one other guy have held down the factory for about 3 hours now and nobody can touch us. Over 100 kills combined at the moment. Come get some if you're good enough.

100 kills eh? Where are you on the roof? I think you accidentally added a zero my man.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, McPhorce said:

100 kills eh? Where are you on the roof? I think you accidentally added a zero my man.

LOL why don't you go look at all the bodies on the ground. Was there for 4 hours with well over 150 kills easy between the two of us. Maybe instead of calling me out why didn't you go there yourself? LOL or did you and get killed over and over again like everybody else. Oh and to where I am he's running the ground and I'm his sniper support. Don't worry about where I am 🙂

"Held down the factory?" 

Protecting against what? People running by from Sol to Berezino paying no attention to a factory that spawns very little loot of any interest? It's like laying a crushing body check in a no contact league. 

Sounds tantalizing but you can keep it. 

4 hours ago, eno said:

"Held down the factory?" 

Protecting against what? People running by from Sol to Berezino paying no attention to a factory that spawns very little loot of any interest? It's like laying a crushing body check in a no contact league. 

Sounds tantalizing but you can keep it. 

Clearly you don't play in high POP servers for PVP.

10 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

300+ kills atm

Clearly you think anyone cares. 

"Dear diary... "

Recruitment area for recruitment, please. Locked.

• Thanks 1