Soljashankya1

Cant find M4-A1 or the KA-M.

Just now, Soljashankya1 said:

All kinds of ammo and attachments but no guns.

Just keep looking I guess

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Soljashankya1 said:

I have been, for like a week now, I used to find them all the time.

Used to.

There were never meant to be enough of them everyone could just find one except for in various testing versions of the game, it's a survival game not a military shooter game.

I'm on my own PC server all by myself and have seen one KA-M in a tent at the small military camps in 12 hours, as it should be.

Not sure how X-box works as far as modding but PC will have modded server for for dummies who need an M4 to pew-pew away on maybe you guys will too?

Lmfao, I'm sorry miss, I did not know that Me wanting an assault rifle instead of constant pistols and usgs would make you so butt hurt. So please do us all a favor, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it please, get out a here with your nagitive ass shit

Edited by Soljashankya1

15 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Used to.

There were never meant to be enough of them everyone could just find one except for in various testing versions of the game, it's a survival game not a military shooter game.

I'm on my own PC server all by myself and have seen one KA-M in a tent at the small military camps in 12 hours, as it should be.

Not sure how X-box works as far as modding but PC will have modded server for for dummies who need an M4 to pew-pew away on maybe you guys will too?

I support this change but I think it should have come along with a stash wipe. People with stockpiles of duped VSDs aren't worried about searching for aks or m4s

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

I support this change but I think it should have come along with a stash wipe. People with stockpiles of duped VSDs aren't worried about searching for aks or m4s

Look at my post count and join date, it has been getting better for a long time, the duping we had in the "good ole days" was ridiculous. 

One thing I've learned about BI is it takes them years and years to dial a game in.

Not sure how it works on consoles, but you'll have the age old cry cry about "how hard they worked" for stuff resisting wipes when the biggest complainers are the ones not wanting their exploits taken away.

If you're intending to play the game as it was intended community servers are where it's at but again not sure how console servers work.

• Like 1

I see them everywhere , what part of map are you in? US servers on west side they are everywhere 

@BCBasher to add to your post there is no community servers on xbox so for now we are using the game owned servers. If you cannot find a KA-M or M4-A1 my idea would be to look harder. They have limited them ... Yes. But they are not impossible to find.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Look at my post count and join date, it has been getting better for a long time, the duping we had in the "good ole days" was ridiculous. 

One thing I've learned about BI is it takes them years and years to dial a game in.

Not sure how it works on consoles, but you'll have the age old cry cry about "how hard they worked" for stuff resisting wipes when the biggest complainers are the ones not wanting their exploits taken away.

If you're intending to play the game as it was intended community servers are where it's at but again not sure how console servers work.

Impulz said private servers are planned for Xbox luckily but they aren't allowed to give any specifics yet

1 hour ago, Soljashankya1 said:

I have been, for like a week now, I used to find them all the time.

I was having trouble finding one too. Searched All the northern bases... Only found one USG and piles of clips for Ak's and M4's, but no rifle. Decided to make my way to the Northern Hunting cabins, to try and find a PU scope and a Mosin as it seemed my hopes of claiming an AKM were to slim. On my way to the cabins I ran across a player built wall in the middle of the woods. Sure enough there was a camouflaged tent right beside... Had everything I needed. Decked out AK... Mosin with a PU, plenty of ammo. I left him my USG... Not a fair trade but at least I didn't dump his collection. 

54 minutes ago, Soljashankya1 said:

Lmfao, I'm sorry miss, I did not know that Me wanting an assault rifle instead of constant pistols and usgs would make you so butt hurt. So please do us all a favor, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it please, get out a here with your nagitive ass shit

Now now, he's just pointing out how the game is intended to be played. Military gear should be rare. I come across AKs and M4s fairly often, especially in the tents near staroye. Maybe I'm 'lucky' or maybe it's the server I'm on, but I wish they were harder to find. It's  too easy to get heavily armed. Ammo is too common, less ammo would make people think twice about engaging in combat. This ain't battlefield. 

1 hour ago, Soljashankya1 said:

Cute, no butthurt here princess.

I don't have to play with you console plebs anyway, thank god.

You asked and I answered your question with the facts of how the game was intended to turn out versus what you saw as development progressed, I've been around for awhile. I did add my personal feelings about COD and Fortnight rejects trying to turn a survival game into twitch shooter when there's so many already on the market. My opinion but emotionally indifferent seeing as how I have my own server, pew pew away in console land fucker.

You seem butthurt if anything with the "help me I want it now" mentality because you suck at actually working for stuff and not getting an easy answer? 

Maybe got lost in translation?

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

59 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

I don't have to play with you console plebs anyway, thank god.

Haha, that’s a good thing! I much prefer being a console pleb, than a pc elitist..

U5BCHox_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Haha, that’s a good thing! I much prefer being a console pleb, than a pc elitist..

U5BCHox_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Yeah I suppose getting called the n-word or incessant your momma jokes from 13 year olds has its charm, not my cup of tea though. **pinky finger extended snobbishly as I sip**

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Yeah I suppose getting called the n-word or incessant your momma jokes from 13 year olds has its charm, not my cup of tea though. **pinky finger extended snobbishly as I sip**

Sure, that happens on occasion.

Not so much if one avoids toxic online gaming communities like GTA online, COD, and some others.

Even within those communities you’ll find mature like minded gamers.

Regarless of platform, we still have a commonality with enjoying these games.

So on, and so forth.

7 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Sure, that happens on occasion.

Not so much if one avoids toxic online gaming communities like GTA online, COD, and some others.

Even within those communities you’ll find mature like minded gamers.

Regarless of platform, we still have a commonality with enjoying these games.

So on, and so forth.

Yes, I was being cheeky at that point.

I've had a PC for over 30 years, parents wouldn't let us have a Nintendo so I got used to gaming with wasd and mouse in my formative years and don't have the fine motor skills for a controller, TBH.

Cool thing about DayZ now on PC, I can run my own server and client on one machine and just play the way I want in my own little world now. 😉

In the tents near Staroye as someone had mentioned, (3) M-4's,  one with a mag, spread out over the 5 tents, found them early Saturday morning on a US server 4161 I think.  No KA tho sadly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BCBasher said:

Yes, I was being cheeky at that point.

I've had a PC for over 30 years, parents wouldn't let us have a Nintendo so I got used to gaming with wasd and mouse in my formative years and don't have the fine motor skills for a controller, TBH.

Cool thing about DayZ now on PC, I can run my own server and client on one machine and just play the way I want in my own little world now. 😉

Of course, a little banter never hurts.

Growing up was the opposite for me. My first platform was the sega genesis. We never had a pc until my teenage years, and even then it’s sole purpose was surfing. Although, it could run solitaire like nobody’s business.

• Haha 1

Yea haven't found either gun since the update. I have checked every military spawn on the map and theres only ump 45s.

It's odd that there are none, still have been to every military base and nothing but usgs, gladly I came across a base and he had like everything, 3 KA-M's 2 M4-A and more ammo then I could have ever dreamed of, 

They are there. I havent been on since 2 updates and I went from ship wreck across the coast to west of side of the map until i reached the farthest base up north. I finally found one up there. But had a good time doing it  we set a few goals and found everything we needed. Mind you it took 6 hours before I found a m4 but was still fun. Had a few player interactions and yes let them live. Was definitely refreshing to have 2 different interactions and both left without firing a shot.