So my pal kills a guy that he found dupping in server 4062 ,three us sitting in a garage going through his gear when he rocks back up with his pals demanding his shit back.Three of us pointing our shotguns at the closed door while he argued about why he should get his gear back.

Then my pal gets reported to Microsoft for bad behaviour.

Becareful out there there’s some real idiots about.

Edited by Mr squizzer
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

You’ve got nothing to worry about.

Unless your friends sent toxic messages through the Xbox, there’s nothing that’ll come of his “report”, aside from wasting Xbox supports time.

• Beans 3

6 hours ago, Nayte said:

You’ve got nothing to worry about.

Unless your friends sent toxic messages through the Xbox, there’s nothing that’ll come of his “report”, aside from wasting Xbox supports time.

That. 

• Like 1

Be polite - don't ever diss anyone - just stay quiet and calm, kill them, cut them up and eat them.
- problem solved -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 2

9 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Be polite - don't ever diss anyone - just stay quiet and calm, kill them, cut them up and eat them.
- problem solved -

THANK YOU. This.

On that note, Bacon's Long Pork Emporium is doing so well and in full swing with all this "fresh stock" coming in. New menu items added daily!

Soon to be delivery available once a get my whip to the restraunt tonight 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

- problem solved -

I dont know why, but i like to eat other ppl, if they have friends who attacked me first.

Last time i did this was hilarious. Someone tried to ghost me, i was locked up in a room and they didn't have a lockpick. I sliced him up and talked about his delicious friend... However, he tasted a bit too salty.

His friend outside reacted to it so good. He heard me, told me to surrender and leave his friends body alone... This moments were so good, untill the server restarted -.-

I joined the same server of course, but he wasnt there anymore. Not immediately. He came back, but i already left my old position. I left him a piece of human steak inside and watched him for a few moments. I left, cause i dont wanted to fight a battle 2 vs 1 with bad odds for me and his friend was nearby again.

• Haha 1