xzDIABLOzx

Rare item challenge

I challenge you to find and post here the rarest item in Dayz. Pics or it didnt happen.

BEHOLD the Anarchy Assault Doc Martin SE in Cardi B red, of course. These expensive, these red bottoms, these is bloody shoes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Q8fRHRE

Edited by xzDIABLOzx
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

You sonofabitch lol I was gonna post these jawns.

A buddy of mine found these a few days ago. And they're assault boots!? I fucks wit dem.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

47 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

You sonofabitch lol I was gonna post these jawns.

A buddy of mine found these a few days ago. And they're assault boots!? I fucks wit dem.

Well ya said you was going to on the weekend and I was waiting lol. I was bored today so bored.... so I decided I couldn't wait for your ass and made it a challenge lol

I bet no one can best me on deez scooby doo's on the real tho. 

Edited by xzDIABLOzx
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

Still no takers?! Hmmmmmmm

2H3rpYV.jpg

I don't think anyone really knows what your on about.

There's barely any information on the topic of rare items. I've heard talk of colored/ engraved pistols and other rare textures but I've seen no proof of it in the vanilla (Xbox) version of the game. I have seen people wearing "Tactical vests". (They have to come from somewhere) But I've never found them while looting. 

So rare items are definitely out there. Plate carrier attachments, Tac vests, Knight helms, etc. But I'm not thoroughly convinced rare textures exist. This could very easily be a mod, and with no HUD on screen who's to say its not? Your claim/picture would hold a lot more weight if it had Xbox overlay or button prompts.  In game HUD would at least prove this is a recent version of Dayz.

I don't know who'd want to waste time looking for these "rare textures". (If they exist) You should know by now that when you find something fancy in Dayz, people instantly try to steal it from you. 

I will admit they look pretty cool, but for now I'm calling this a hoax. Though I'll happily eat my words if anyone can prove these rarities actually exist on the Xbox version.

• Beans 1

8 minutes ago, PEACE_543 said:

2H3rpYV.jpg

There's barely any information on the topic of rare items. I've heard talk of colored/ engraved pistols and other rare textures but I've seen no proof of it in the vanilla (Xbox) version of the game. I have seen people wearing "Tactical vests". (They have to come from somewhere) But I've never found them while looting. 

So rare items are definitely out there. Plate carrier attachments, Tac vests, Knight helms, etc. But I'm not thoroughly convinced rare textures exist. This could very easily be a mod, and with no HUD on screen who's to say its not? Your claim/picture would hold a lot more weight if it had Xbox overlay or button prompts.  In game HUD would at least prove this is a recent version of Dayz.

I don't know who'd want to waste time looking for these "rare textures". (If they exist) You should know by now that when you find something fancy in Dayz, people instantly try to steal it from you. 

I will admit they look pretty cool, but for now I'm calling this a hoax. Though I'll happily eat my words if anyone can prove these rarities actually exist on the Xbox version.

Are plate carrier attachments confirmed?? I would love to find a pair of these bad boys and some plate carrier pouches. I would be all for them adding extremely rare textures though. Would be a fun easter egg hunt. 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, xzDIABLOzx said:

I challenge you to find and post here the rarest item in Dayz. Pics or it didnt happen.

BEHOLD the Anarchy Assault Doc Martin SE in Cardi B red, of course. These expensive, these red bottoms, these is bloody shoes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Q8fRHRE

"If I see you, N' say nothin', That's cause I don't fucks with you!!"- Cardi B... very fitting for DayZ 😂

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, McPhorce said:

@PEACE_543 It's the following lyric to the one posted by the OP. 

These expensive,

These is Red bottms,

These is bloody shoes,

If I see you, N' say nothing

That's cause I don't fucks with you

• Beans 1

17 minutes ago, PEACE_543 said:

There's barely any information on the topic of rare items. I've heard talk of colored/ engraved pistols and other rare textures but I've seen no proof of it in the vanilla (Xbox) version of the game.

I dont think you know what your on about there, mister. Barely information?Seen no proof? I'm seeing and doing things in game, in real time, grind it out next level shiz here bruh.... DAILY. Since launch.

24 minutes ago, PEACE_543 said:

Tac vests yep seen plenty. Knight helms duh yawn boring.

Who said anything about textures....

I don't have to prove anything calm down Nancy, it was just a fun challenge I thought of because I've never seen anything like this before in game, especially spawning in a van. If you think its a trick then I guess your not putting forth a rare item NEVER found before got it.

23 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

I found deez sweet sliders all naturally bruh awww yeah that some good ol Dayz right there.

There you go on a abot textures again huh...

Fancy hahahahah. Sorry. Ahem. Nah it's all good bruh I take no offence to your rash and probably now or soon to be silly realized inquiry. So to address the last paragraph In your last response I've literally slipped like legit 4 peep in deez mang and literally have then on right now and I'll show dems to ya. Come on down to Bacons Long Pork Emporium my dude. Great eats. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Beans 2

These boots are legit in the game.

That's about all I have to say about that.

I'll post a clip from xbox dvr laterz.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

14 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

I dont think you know what your on about there, mister. Barely information?Seen no proof? I'm seeing and doing things in game, in real time, grind it out next level shiz here bruh.... DAILY. Since launch.

It's great that your enjoying the game or playing regularly. but let me  state again. "There is barely any information" on the net about rare items, Nor is it clear on what version of Dayz they're found in. 

You said YOU"RE doing things, YOU'RE seeing things. That's not me. that's not anyone else. that's YOU. 

I'm pulling information from public sources. And I assure you it's not a topic that comes up very often. therefore its not something the average player generally knows about.

32 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

The picture you posted shows a pair of boots containing a combat knife. I believe those are called "assault boots". The only difference between a regular pair of boots and your pair is the color/design. (Texture) Ex. Assault boots are different from working boots as they have different models (Shape). So in short, you started talking about textures.

27 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

.I don't have to prove anything calm down Nancy, it was just a fun challenge I thought of because I've never seen anything like this before in game, especially spawning in a van. If you think its a trick then I guess your not putting forth a rare item NEVER found before got it.

If you want to be taken seriously. you should probably do whatever you can to prove your claim. At this point you have little credibility and in my opinion you're losing it fast. Instead of taking a new picture you go on the offence, talk a bunch of mumbo-jumbo and try to dismiss me. instead of trying to prove your claim your trying to shut me up. And it really makes me think you have no proof and your just trying to waste peoples time. 

You found a pair of assault boots in the back of a van? (Military loot doesn't spawn in civilian vehicles!) How often does that happen, Nancy?

44 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

I I'm seeing and doing things in game, in real time, grind it out next level shiz here bruh.... DAILY. Since launch.

I don't have to prove anything calm down Nancy, 

I found deez sweet sliders all naturally bruh awww yeah that some good ol Dayz right there.

I've literally slipped like legit 4 peep in deez mang and literally have then on right now and I'll show dems to ya. Come on down to Bacons Long Pork Emporium my dude. Great eats. 

Lastly i don't understand your banter. I find your response crude and demeaning and I really don't know how you expect people to take you serious BRUH. Especially when you conduct yourself like this. 

37 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I'll post a clip from xbox dvr laterz.

Please, link me to it. I'm patiently waiting.

I intended to eat my words and you've starved me. (Don't just take it from me but) I've concluded this is a poor hoax. 

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, PEACE_543 said:

Please, link me to it. I'm patiently waiting.

I intended to eat my words and you've starved me. (Don't just take it from me but) I've concluded this is a poor hoax. 

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/man-parts/video/68832344

Nvm diablo flipping u off in the background, but here's your proof. Eat it.

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

My next life will be dedicated to the search of a better Rare Item

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Well Goddamn. I'm eating good tonight. I guess I owe you an apology.

(Should've done my homework too: https://dayz.gamepedia.com/File:MilitaryBootsRedpunk.png)
$?i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=21

(Should have called them "Red Punk assault boots". Not  "the Anarchy Assault Doc Martin SE in Cardi B red")

Can you really blame me though?

Remember when cars were first added and no one could find them? People find this stuff hard to believe. Especially if there's no HUD on screen.  

On 2/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, xzDIABLOzx said:

When you start off like this I don't know what the hell your're saying. (I do not understand these references)  All I know is there's a cropped picture of a fancy pair of boots.

It doesn't prove anything. Of course someone's going to call you out on it.

You also said you found it "in the back of a van". I don't know if this was supposed to be a joke but it doesn't make you sound like you know what your doing.

The question that comes to my mind is where does it fit in on the loot table? Where does it spawn? How many on a server? Whats the spawn chance?  I don't understand why this particular variation of boot is the rarest thing in Dayz.

Does anyone have any history on these things? I feel like they'd be craftable with spray paint but then why have them spawn pre-made? Why have them spawn at all?

In the end it would seem your the luckiest man in south Zagoria. But sooner or later you'll lose those boots. It'll despawn or the servers will get wiped. That's the Dayz way.

(Until then i'll be keeping my eye out for anyone sporting these red booties. With all the duplication exploits they might turn into a regular sight.) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Cant prove you didn't plant em there.

Anyone know the rarity of a "Chernarus Enduro Helmet"? Or any other helmet variants for that matter? 

https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Enduro_Helmet

I'm not saying its in the game, but I found one.

EDIT: Just found a "police" one too, but I still cant confirm its in the game.

Edited by PEACE_543
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Nice find indeed! That's two items for the challenge now, right on! If we get enough entries I might make a poll thread for community votes if I care at that point.. lmao.

10 hours ago, PEACE_543 said:

Cant prove you didn't plant em there.

10 hours ago, PEACE_543 said:

I'm not saying its in the game, but I found one.

EDIT: Just found a "police" one too, but I still cant confirm its in the game.

So now you're not actually questioning the items existence but the location they were spawned?

You found something or didn't? You go back and forth twice here, please clarify. Also on that note,  real in game pics or it didn't happen dude, come on... not these Google searches wiki stuff your doing. You would think after so much questioning of others, you would at least show proof for your own claim of having a rare item but here we are.. actually let's get DVR of all rare items from now on sure! because like you said pictures can be altered/doctored ect. right? So looking forward to more entries!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

.So now you're not actually questioning the items existence but the location they were spawned?!

Yes. I've never personally found a pair assault boots in a bus/van. Why would military boots spawn in civilian vehicles?

16 hours ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

You found something or didn't? You go back and forth twice here, please clarify. Also on that note,  real in game pics or it didn't happen dude,

I agree wholeheartedly. I found something, but I cannot confirm or prove that I've found it. I'll try and get an image of it soon.

I was mainly asking if anyone knew the rarity of a "Chernarus Enduro Helmet" 

I'm also wondering if there's other variants of the enduro mouthguard/visor other than just red/white as I've only found red mouthguards and white visors.

Edit: Or what about a pair of red "athletic sunglasses"?
https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Athletic_Sunglasses 
(I don't go searching for them but I've only ever found the green variant)

Edited by PEACE_543