MarczXD320

If you found any fixes/tweaks/new adds that they didn't mentioned in the notes, write here.

Well, continuing the trend of fixes and stuff that the devs didn't bothered to mention on the patch notes, i already found one.

- Hardcore Servers are fixed. Now you properly spawn in first person.

If you have come across any fix they didn't mentioned write below, as always ,i'ii be updating the topic in case i find a new fix.

(Devs properly added the hardcore fix in the list, i made the post before this, when it wasn't mentioned)

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up dude, been waiting awhile for this fix, god knows why they didnt put it in the patch notes as the FPP communities been begging for the fix. think Bohemia are allergic to praise 😋.

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Thanks for the heads up dude, been waiting awhile for this fix, god knows why they didnt put it in the patch notes as the FPP communities been begging for the fix. think Bohemia are allergic to praise 😋.

No problem, like i said, the developers always fix more than what the patch notes says (sometimes it's a important fix or addition like zombies bleeding you, they never mentioned that), i'ii be on the lookout for other new fixes/tweaks and if i find, i'ii be sure to post here, but i would like other players to also do the same thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

This was actually mentioned in the changelog. 

They did ? For me it wasn't mentioned at all, i checked the notes again just to make sure.

nvm

Edited by nikoor

oops!  - there goes the thread ..

1 hour ago, pilgrim* said:

oops!  - there goes the thread ..

Well, just poiting out that the devs added in later, i made the post before when this fix wasn't mentioned on the changelog.

But no, it's not the end of the thread, like i said, they always add more than what the changelog says, so if i end up finding something new, i will properly add here, same as everyone whos playing, that's the point of thread after all :s 

• Beans 1

If they're too lazy to do it, why do it for them?

Rhetorical question btw. No need for an answer.

• Haha 1

The biggest change from the update on Feb 2 is:

Changed Zoom from RB to LB.

What effect does this have?

RB is now strictly dedicated to heavy attacks when unarmed/melee weapons, and used to view ADS when holding a weapon aimed.

Fixes the issue of when trying to zoom during sprinting while holding a melee/item you would do a heavy attack - now using LB to zoom this can be done correctly

However, I noticed that it has brought up a new issue:

When using scopes weapons - it seems now when soft aiming with LT and wanting to go into scope view, you do not have to use RB iron sights first - you can go straight from Over The Shoulder soft aim and choose which ADS you want to use: LB for your scope or RB for your iron sights (when applicable such as on the KA-M, if using an M4 both LB and RB will do the same function)

But now if you go into your scope view, then stop aiming, and then aim again and want to go directly into iron sights, pressing RB will put you back into scope view. It seems a little messed up and difficult to change once you’re in the scope  and you have to kind of let it “reset” or time-out to the default after a few minutes to go back to the regular starting point

It’s kind of wierd and I didn’t have much time to fool around with so i’ll try later and see what I can get out of it.

Other than that, I’m wondering if they’re planning some other function for RB since the community was clamoring for freelook to be changed from the RS and I’m wondering how leaning is going to be implemented with all these buttons..

• Like 1

I'd say the Anarchy Assault boots are worth mentioning. Wondering if there are any more ultra rare textures out there...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, McPhorce said:

I'd say the Anarchy Assault boots are worth mentioning. Wondering if there are any more ultra rare textures out there...

they've been in for months