ImpulZ

Xbox Update 04/02/2019

1 hour ago, Stagman70 said:

From NewsWeek.  Yeah, I know.  It's not a tech pub, but they still reported it.

https://www.newsweek.com/dayz-xbox-one-update-patch-notes-new-cr-527-sk-5966-server-fixes-1317658

Yep they messed up horrifically , they mixed up the DayZ Xbox patch notes and the DayZ Exp branch patch notes that came out the same day. lesson is don't pay any attention to info not coming straight from the mouths of the official channel, or at least directly referencing them . sorry dude i feel your pain.

I found the recent update to be downgrading...

I would like to keep RB as zoom as well as heavy attack.

It also appears that the FPS has got worse and zombies go through closed doors.

In the middle of combat my game froze for 3 seconds and i was shot by a mosin because the opposing player's game didn't freeze so he/she was able to bring my health to blinking. When i finally killed the player I limped into a nearby house and locked the doors to bandage but zombies came through the doors and surrounded me and because my inventory was full I wasn't able to reload and save myself.

There are too many zombies and they detect you too easily.  

• Beans 1

Thank you for the update & i appreciate the hard work the dev team is putting into fixing bugs & game freezes etc. It may be my connection but i've suffered an increase in server stutter (total pausing of FPS), this was pretty substantial before the update but seems to have increased after the update. I'm playing on a standard Xbox one & tbh it makes driving cars completely impossible as once my screen basically pauses for up to 5 secs the car pulls in a random direction and often accelerates without me being able to use any controls. Also when this occurs it often happens multiple times in the space of a minute with a few seconds in between each occurrence, any other players within my my radius also feel its effect ,even on foot. I love the game & am in no means being overtly critical but this one issue alone causes me frustration

8 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

https://www.newsweek.com/dayz-xbox-one-update-patch-notes-new-cr-527-sk-5966-server-fixes-1317658

Yeah, they probably looked at changelog for pc too and made 2+2=Thursday. Stick to the official changelog. They sometimes miss things off but never include things that haven't been added. 

Is it just me or is it last players playing DayZ now after the update? Just see  low service.  Maybe  it’s because they change the control so you don’t zoom on RB.  I am one of them so I wait till they fix it back. I hope that fix so you can custom your player how they going to look like. And add  holding breathI,  leaning and so. It would be nice if they add that we can  customize the controllers and give feedback what’s best. I like how it’s was but if thay add more. I have more to say about the game but most of the guys have cover it.

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, Snake14180 said:

Is it just me or is it last players playing DayZ now after the update? Just see  low service.  Maybe  it’s because they change the control so you don’t zoom on RB.  I am one of them so I wait till they fix it back. I hope that fix so you can custom your player how they going to look like. And add  holding breathI,  leaning and so. It would be nice if they add that we can  customize the controllers and give feedback what’s best. I like how it’s was but if thay add more. I have more to say about the game but most of the guys have cover it.

Zoom is LB now. It's intentional so I wouldn't expect a 'fix'. Seems like an odd reason to stop playing though. 

15 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Do yourself a favor and don't believe anything you hear coming from Newsweek, ever. 

On 2/4/2019 at 11:27 PM, ImpulZ said:

KNOWN ISSUES

There are several known issues (some of them shared over PC/Xbox) that we're aware and we're either working on a fix or trying to identify the cause. We'd like to see these issues fixed in one of the upcoming updates of the game. 

• Server crashes can cause undesirable persistence wipes
  • There are various issues with cars, often related to physics simulation/desync (cars shooting up the air, or diving underground)
  • Game performance (FPS) may drop significantly
  • It's currently possible to duplicate items (duping)

Because these issues are BOLD can we assume these are a priority for the devs team as it is for the community?

4 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

Because these issues are BOLD can we assume these are a priority for the devs team as it is for the community?

Yes, we are aware that those are massive problems and as such they have priority for our work. However, depending on the complexity of the issue that does not necessarily mean they will be fixed first.

• Thanks 1

Cant drive cuz server bad take the cars out the game there pointless..2 hours getting parts the server lag and car speeds up o what you know now my car hits a wall car rune..same for base hours look for nails and so on to come back to walls and all gone waste of time take it out till you guy fix it.. the game was fine till people rush cars and basebuilding now fps is hell..

Edited by carmelo henry

Last night was the first night since dayz released on xbox that I played a different game. Feels sad man. Ive invested so many hours. I just can't be bothered. A majority of the time is spents smashing the suicide emote trying to get a character that can grow a beard. The fps is getting worse each update. Try taking out truck parts, bones, hide, night vision scope and every other item that is useless atm. Ive felt like dayz is becoming a long drawn out battle royale where everyone is camping. Its supposed to be survival. My only option is kill killl killl or sit around eating deer steaks. I cant fish or tan hides, we have a slot in inventory for bow but no bow shotgun is more important i guess. I mean honestly take out the option to dig worms we cant fish anyways. Im sorry for venting ive stuck by this game since its release got many friends to purchase it hyping it up to them. I just cant wrap my head around why the devs are adding in shotguns/night vision/landmines before they correct the survival aspect or even the controller layout. Frustrated.

• Beans 2

31 minutes ago, MuchTheeSuchWow said:

Last night was the first night since dayz released on xbox that I played a different game. Feels sad man. Ive invested so many hours. I just can't be bothered. A majority of the time is spents smashing the suicide emote trying to get a character that can grow a beard. The fps is getting worse each update. Try taking out truck parts, bones, hide, night vision scope and every other item that is useless atm. Ive felt like dayz is becoming a long drawn out battle royale where everyone is camping. Its supposed to be survival. My only option is kill killl killl or sit around eating deer steaks. I cant fish or tan hides, we have a slot in inventory for bow but no bow shotgun is more important i guess. I mean honestly take out the option to dig worms we cant fish anyways. Im sorry for venting ive stuck by this game since its release got many friends to purchase it hyping it up to them. I just cant wrap my head around why the devs are adding in shotguns/night vision/landmines before they correct the survival aspect or even the controller layout. Frustrated.

Yeah its bs the things that need to fix its just pushed back..they add more then to keep fixing what they have most the shit dont work u can eat worms..but the bones what u use that for cant fish but u can make fishing hook 😒you can put it in boonie hat but its floating..wolfs can kill u in cars cant even run then over..

Heads up, toggle to talk has been removed intentionally because according to the devs it had issues, no ETA on when it will be re-introduced.

Today's Xbox stream information.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1

On 2/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Zoom is LB now. It's intentional so I wouldn't expect a 'fix'. Seems like an odd reason to stop playing though. 

I know you zoom in on LB and I don’t like it! It’s running my gameplay make it worse to play.  

I watch DayZdevteam stream and they don’t even know the controls so why should this guys decide what’s best controls in the game when they don’t even can use it themselves 👍🏻   But I feel for the guy,  he’s probably better on the PC and his work.

I like the controls were it was I’m OK  with free looking holding RS but  maybe have it hold LB and move the  right stick  but if you have that it’s slow down to press LT to aim like now it to slow  when you have to zoom  with LB  and put your finger on LT. But it is little bit better freelook zoom with LB.

This is what I think  I can’t  answer for you and  others but is best if you can change it what you like.

I have not make a Feedback tell now. I’ll  believe on Bohemia team and I hope they listen to the community if they don’t the game dead.  I love the game, I have waited years for it to come to the Xbox. And  I hoop more people are going to like this game  if they never played before.  

I hope ARMA comes to Xbox 💪🏻

And DayZ shows that you  can play games like this on console.

Edited by Snake14180

On 2/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

But I understand why this changed it. I gave a little bit more time and try it out.  You’re right hand get more rest when you’re looking around holding LB and free look. But I hope thay don’t remove zoom aim  by pressing RB. Now it’s LB/RB. 

Just now, carmelo henry said:

The hell with buttons fix the fucking game lag is unplayable 

I thought you'd gone off to play Rust? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, carmelo henry said:

S- just piss me off f- 4 hours looking for parts go in the car not even 5 mins dashboard come back car crash and damage s- is dumb

One post saying "Nice" then fifteen one line posts saying" nothing is playable".
Dude, you could put those ALL in ONE post ..; wow, imagine!

Edited by pilgrim*

Yup, not the ideal way to endear oneself to us mods.

Another update that breaks the game.

WTF happened to in-game chat. I have to hold the down d-pad to talk now???

How? How do we play and chat now?

Everyone thank BI for killing player interaction and getting everyone I come across killed and eatened.

Smfh

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Another update that breaks the game.

WTF happened to in-game chat. I have to hold the down d-pad to talk now???

How? How do we play and chat now?

Everyone thank BI for killing player interaction and getting everyone I come across killed and eatened.

Smfh

I feel like we've hit the bottom. Bears have been pushing it down for the past months. Only way is up they say. I'll be jumping on when it gets bullish.

Edited by nikoor
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 12:02 PM, pilgrim* said:

One post saying "Nice" then fifteen one line posts saying" nothing is playable".
Dude, you could put those ALL in ONE post ..; wow, imagine!

Its wasnt showing for me so i posted a new one no need to be a dick either

5 hours ago, CharlieLaRoux1 said:

Thank you for LB zoom, no more air punching while I sprint.

they should've kept the zoom on rb and move the punch, freelook to lb too. they really don't have a clue about contollers... just like the guy on the stream.

Edited by nikoor