ImpulZ

Xbox Update 04/02/2019

2 hours ago, carmelo henry said:

Just fix what u have nothing is playable..cant basebuild why cuz it wipes cant stash why cuz wipe ...cant pvp why cuz fps..cant drive why cuz game crash and u have a chance either loading in  flying then die or ur car in rune or plus fps...like come on guys screw the gun and new stuff focus on what we have then add

Both base building and stashes are pretty stable imho. Been using the same base and stashes for over two updates now.

Cars...not so much yeah lmao

• Haha 1

Hold breath option should be ADS and press in LS, Works well for battlefield. Leaning with the Sticks would just be awkward. 

3 hours ago, CharlieLaRoux1 said:

Both base building and stashes are pretty stable imho. Been using the same base and stashes for over two updates now.

Cars...not so much yeah lmao

They are, indeed... Till the server crashs.

10 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Xbox players,

We have a smaller update with a couple of fixes for you today.

Please be sure to restart your console to get the update.

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: Changing system language in system settings changes in game language as well

FIXED

• Fixed: The title does not transition the user into an online multiplayer game session when accepting an invite whilst suspended during active gameplay 
  • Fixed: Game freezing when the player tries to move logs in fence base
  • Fixed: Character can not rearm a gun while "taking a sip" information is on the screen
  • Fixed: Landmine explosion killing everyone within 60m radius. The range is now 5m.
  • Fixed: Player is unable to interact with items/bodies after dropping it in tree
  • Fixed: The image freezes after constraining the title and removing the controller
  • Fixed: Video freeze after suspend or constrain application
  • Fixed: When entering hardcore servers, players were spawning in 3rd person.
  • Fixed: Game freeze when placing a fence.

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Zoom remapped to LB

KNOWN ISSUES

There are several known issues (some of them shared over PC/Xbox) that we're aware and we're either working on a fix or trying to identify the cause. We'd like to see these issues fixed in one of the upcoming updates of the game. 

• Server crashes can cause undesirable persistence wipes
  • There are various issues with cars, often related to physics simulation/desync (cars shooting up the air, or diving underground)
  • Game performance (FPS) may drop significantly
  • It's currently possible to duplicate items (duping)
  • Spamming B when disconnecting can freeze the game
  • It is currently not possible to customise your fresh spawn character in the main menu
  • Hold breath feature has no assigned controls
  • Leaning feature has no assigned controls
  • It is not possible to reload when your inventory is completely full
  • Some wearable items can obstruct aiming
  • Loading times for filled inventories are too long
  • Options menu item is named "Configure" when connected to server (should be "Options" too)
  • Zoom is working with LB now, but controls schema is showing RB instead
  • Some players may experience bleeding after connecting to server
  • No health system icons in Tutorial
  • Chat options missing Tooltips in Main Menu
  • Some texts are still appearing in English after language change
  • Czech language is not yet supported
  • VoIP mute does not mute other players
  • Kazuar Optic day night mode inverted
  • Stitching wound with sewing kit does not stop bleeding
  • Previously played servers not shown after restart

Fix the toggle button for the microphone, it only works if you press it still

10 hours ago, nikoor said:

- double tap down arrow does not work, push to talk on controller is just nuts

Uh it does work for me. My group an I use it all the time. Maybe not be in party.   EDIT! Sorry I retract my statement, Didnt try update b4 i said this. Yes you can't double tap down to keep ingame voice chat on. Have to hold down on D-pad to use now. Kinda a cramp in your hand.

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN
Tested it out.

6 hours ago, Jacksdeformity2 said:

please don't stick us with these akward control schemes people are submitting.

user created custom controls would be preferable

Agreed like LT to fire your weapon an RT to raise you weapon WTF who does this!!

Great so we got some fixes but no where do we see the issue of server hopping. So BI are you just going to ignore the issue? How about you just remove all base building and turn your game into another battle royal because that’s pretty much what it is right now. I paid good money for this game so it’s time to start to listen to the community for once.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stampfer said:

I certainly understand everything. but guys, I was really waiting for the update and this stuff. You broke the switch from the sight to the second alternative sight, the question is why? return everything as it was. it's not funny anymore...

this is sorta kinda true.

ive noticed that on the KA-M when you soft aim with LT you can now choose which ADS you want: either push RB for iron sights or push LB for scope.

But switching back to the iron sights from the scope is kind of broken now i only had a few minutes to play with it and it seems it doesn’t exactly work as intended, if you were in scope ADS and then let go of aiming and run around or whatever, then when you go back into soft aim and press RB for iron sights it will automatically put you back into scoped so you kind of have to let it “reset” by waiting for a certain time.

I dunno i’ll have to play with it more to see what’s going on

I know not everyone has the elite controller but if you have the money and can buy one it is GAME CHANGING for this game. Being able to remap EVERY button is a HUGE advantage! Just a thought for people who don't have one and are able to buy one. 😁

12 hours ago, VVolf10 said:

Under known issues I do not see anything listed for the bug with face masks, glasses and certain hats bleeding into one another and or characters hair and face bleeding through. There also is a problem with backpacks straps and vests bleeding together and into certain clothing. I understand that there are more pressing issues, but this is really annoying considering it makes your character look silly. Would like to know that its being worked 

That should be the last thing fixed! I know probably 50 MAJOR issues that could be addressed before some clothing.

I have read in SEVERAL articles that the SKS and CZ rifle were added, along with a hunting scope.  Is that true or no?

The pc got the new scope and items. Xbox update was very small.

The big update the pc got should come to us in a week or two

Hi why hasnt leaning been put back in and rb should be freelook and L3 should be hold brearh when aimimg.

5 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

I have read in SEVERAL articles that the SKS and CZ rifle were added, along with a hunting scope.  Is that true or no?

Thats PC Exp servers dude, not console unfortunately. sorry to break the bad news to you. hope this helps

8 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Thats PC Exp servers dude, not console unfortunately. sorry to break the bad news to you. hope this helps

Considering that the article specifically stated "DayZ Xbox One Patch Notes: New Update Adds Weapons, Fixes Server Performance Issues and More"......yeah, upsetting.

2 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Considering that the article specifically stated "DayZ Xbox One Patch Notes: New Update Adds Weapons, Fixes Server Performance Issues and More"......yeah, upsetting.

Which  article do you mean, because the changelog I read doesn't mention new guns. 

Need to fix when zooming into scopes they’re all gray, grass in the distance (guillie is pointless) can’t put food on a stick (died once cuz of this) fps in towns is horrendous and moison ammo is invisible 

On 2/4/2019 at 1:17 PM, Nitroglycerine said:

RB now literally does nothing!

Make it freelook?!

Plleeaaassseee?!?!

RB is power punch. But yeah swap round RB zoom LB Power lunge

6 hours ago, Elenbaas03 said:

Need to fix when zooming into scopes they’re all gray, grass in the distance (guillie is pointless) can’t put food on a stick (died once cuz of this) fps in towns is horrendous and moison ammo is invisible 

Take sharp stick to hand, go to meat, "B" to combine.  Nothing has changed.