ImpulZ

Xbox Update 04/02/2019

Hello Xbox players,

We have a smaller update with a couple of fixes for you today.

Please be sure to restart your console to get the update.

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: Changing system language in system settings changes in game language as well

FIXED

• Fixed: The title does not transition the user into an online multiplayer game session when accepting an invite whilst suspended during active gameplay 
  • Fixed: Game freezing when the player tries to move logs in fence base
  • Fixed: Character can not rearm a gun while "taking a sip" information is on the screen
  • Fixed: Landmine explosion killing everyone within 60m radius. The range is now 5m.
  • Fixed: Player is unable to interact with items/bodies after dropping it in tree
  • Fixed: The image freezes after constraining the title and removing the controller
  • Fixed: Video freeze after suspend or constrain application
  • Fixed: When entering hardcore servers, players were spawning in 3rd person.
  • Fixed: Game freeze when placing a fence.

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Zoom remapped to LB

KNOWN ISSUES

There are several known issues (some of them shared over PC/Xbox) that we're aware and we're either working on a fix or trying to identify the cause. We'd like to see these issues fixed in one of the upcoming updates of the game. 

• Server crashes can cause undesirable persistence wipes
  • There are various issues with cars, often related to physics simulation/desync (cars shooting up the air, or diving underground)
  • Game performance (FPS) may drop significantly
  • It's currently possible to duplicate items (duping)
  • Spamming B when disconnecting can freeze the game
  • It is currently not possible to customise your fresh spawn character in the main menu
  • Hold breath feature has no assigned controls
  • Leaning feature has no assigned controls
  • It is not possible to reload when your inventory is completely full
  • Some wearable items can obstruct aiming
  • Loading times for filled inventories are too long
  • Options menu item is named "Configure" when connected to server (should be "Options" too)
  • Zoom is working with LB now, but controls schema is showing RB instead
  • Some players may experience bleeding after connecting to server
  • No health system icons in Tutorial
  • Chat options missing Tooltips in Main Menu
  • Some texts are still appearing in English after language change
  • Czech language is not yet supported
  • VoIP mute does not mute other players
  • Kazuar Optic day night mode inverted
  • Stitching wound with sewing kit does not stop bleeding
  • Previously played servers not shown after restart

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Beans 1

Ok listen, 

Leaning can be mapped to LEFT STICK CLICK and RIGHT STICK CLICK 

But its really possible only when aimed in (holding LT) 

Holding breath can be maybe LB or RB

I understand they both do things but, eh what can you do? 

Now will there be wipe with this update or no? And will there be a wipe with the major update?

Edited by Jordan Kline
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Xbox players,

We have a smaller update with a couple of fixes for you today.

Please be sure to restart your console to get the update.

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: Changing system language in system settings changes in game language as well

FIXED

• Fixed: The title does not transition the user into an online multiplayer game session when accepting an invite whilst suspended during active gameplay 
  • Fixed: Game freezing when the player tries to move logs in fence base
  • Fixed: Character can not rearm a gun while "taking a sip" information is on the screen
  • Fixed: Landmine explosion killing everyone within 60m radius. The range is now 5m.
  • Fixed: Player is unable to interact with items/bodies after dropping it in tree
  • Fixed: The image freezes after constraining the title and removing the controller
  • Fixed: Video freeze after suspend or constrain application

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Zoom remapped to LB

KNOWN ISSUES

There are several known issues (some of them shared over PC/Xbox) that we're aware and we're either working on a fix or trying to identify the cause. We'd like to see these issues fixed in one of the upcoming updates of the game. 

• Server crashes can cause undesirable persistence wipes
  • There are various issues with cars, often related to physics simulation/desync (cars shooting up the air, or diving underground)
  • Game performance (FPS) may drop significantly
  • It's currently possible to duplicate items (duping)
  • Spamming B when disconnecting can freeze the game
  • It is currently not possible to customise your fresh spawn character in the main menu
  • Hold breath feature has no assigned controls
  • Leaning feature has no assigned controls
  • It is not possible to reload when your inventory is completely full
  • Some wearable items can obstruct aiming
  • Loading times for filled inventories are too long
  • Options menu item is named "Configure" when connected to server (should be "Options" too)
  • Zoom is working with LB now, but controls schema is showing RB instead
  • Some players may experience bleeding after connecting to server
  • No health system icons in Tutorial
  • Chat options missing Tooltips in Main Menu
  • Some texts are still appearing in English after language change
  • Czech language is not yet supported
  • VoIP mute does not mute other players
  • Kazuar Optic day night mode inverted
  • Stitching wound with sewing kit does not stop bleeding
  • Previously played servers not shown after restart

The best thing for hold breath would be tap down on left joystick but i think zoom should have stayed on rb not lb

• Like 2

Click LS/RS when ADS to lean maybe? but only useable with the LT/ADS button...? could have RB to hold breath while ADS, as well as zoom. LT+RB = hold breath, RB alone = Zoom. Would advise “Hold Breath” on the PSO-1/ATOG/PU scopes only though. Love the work you guys are doing! keep it up 🤘🏻🤘🏻 im glad you lot listen after asking the community, excellent work! 

Edit : could we have the fire mode button re-mapped to LT - then double click LS. im getting ruined in gun fights cause sprinting is swapping modes 😆

Edited by Nathan Evans

23 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

If the zoom was remapped to LB does that mean that free look is now RB ?

RB now literally does nothing!

Make it freelook?!

Plleeaaassseee?!?!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Love the game keep up the work devs. Just my personal input, i'm a hunter/survior. I feel I should be able to live without entering towns/mili bases. Fishing should be completed aswell as tanning of hides and bow and arrow. I dont want to look like a threat but my only options atm are improvised or mili bags. Good work tho hope the next update adresses some of the bigger bugs.

• Like 2

I want to basebuild its just pointless i see why people dupe cuz everything gets wipe that u work hours and days for..pvp pointless the fps drop like no other wish they just take out base and cars..thats when the game had no problems with fps

• Like 3

I certainly understand everything. but guys, I was really waiting for the update and this stuff. You broke the switch from the sight to the second alternative sight, the question is why? return everything as it was. it's not funny anymore...

Dont even add new anything just fix..people want new guns and stuff when they have alot of problems and the more they add more problems look at the list more problems they fixes 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MuchTheeSuchWow said:

Love the game keep up the work devs. Just my personal input, i'm a hunter/survior. I feel I should be able to live without entering towns/mili bases. Fishing should be completed aswell as tanning of hides and bow and arrow. I dont want to look like a threat but my only options atm are improvised or mili bags. Good work tho hope the next update adresses some of the bigger bugs.

Wanna hook up dude? 3/4 like-minded players like yourself..? SRR Wild Welshy is the GT dude. all UK players 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Under known issues I do not see anything listed for the bug with face masks, glasses and certain hats bleeding into one another and or characters hair and face bleeding through. There also is a problem with backpacks straps and vests bleeding together and into certain clothing. I understand that there are more pressing issues, but this is really annoying considering it makes your character look silly. Would like to know that its being worked on.

We need .22 and .308 ammo and guns so that its not so easy to get a firearm set up. This is the easiest dayz has EVER been and its supposed to be in full release on the PC? Its a meme in its self

Edited by dragoneye blaze

Just fix what u have nothing is playable..cant basebuild why cuz it wipes cant stash why cuz wipe ...cant pvp why cuz fps..cant drive why cuz game crash and u have a chance either loading in  flying then die or ur car in rune or plus fps...like come on guys screw the gun and new stuff focus on what we have then add

• Beans 1

12 minutes ago, Nathan Evans said:

Wanna hook up dude? 3/4 like-minded players like yourself..? SRR Wild Welshy is the GT dude. all UK players 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Ill send yah a request 3 of us in my group. One from UK two US

Was so excited to see there's an update but it turned out to be a huge dissappointment.

+ HC server starting perspective fixed

- zoom remap did not need to be changed! Why not change LT and RT around also?!

- double tap down arrow does not work, push to talk on controller is just nuts

- fps terrible at cities and around other players for 2 months now, this is what you should've been trying to fix the past few months!

Time for a break. Wish you the best!

• Beans 3

Couldn't agree more

58 minutes ago, carmelo henry said:

Just fix what u have nothing is playable..cant basebuild why cuz it wipes cant stash why cuz wipe ...cant pvp why cuz fps..cant drive why cuz game crash and u have a chance either loading in  flying then die or ur car in rune or plus fps...like come on guys screw the gun and new stuff focus on what we have then add

Couldn't agree more. Also duping is ruining the game people have so much ammo, guns etc and when they die they just suicide untill they spawn nearby again dupe some more stuff then come back, it feels like call of duty or  battlefield sometimes but then it's not worth doing anything else right now because nothing works. I think to stop duping just take out the exit now option, easy. My friends have already stopped playing until if and when the game works. Take out the stuff that is broken if you need to. One more thing for a hardcore survival game it is to easy to just survive, it was better when you started with no food or weapons.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1