Sign in to follow this  
Fm1z

Can't join any community servers

So i decided to try out dayz 1.0, and i cant join any server because of this error: qUqm642.jpg tried verifying game files, then uninstalled and installed again, still getting the same error.

Edited by Fm1z

1 hour ago, Fm1z said:

tried verifying game files

You are the Admin, right?  (make sure you are) . .. On Steam make sure you are set to download the standard game and not Experimental.   If you ARE, then go find this file on your PC that is messing with you   .".addons\plant2_tree.pbo"  see where it is, check if it is readwrite, see what else is there.. Maybe quickest just to DELETE that file - that whole folder -  THEN do "Verify game files"  and the files you need will be auto-replaced by Verify.  Turn off your local file AV while you are verifying and when you are playing. 

Anyone got a better suggestion?

Edited by pilgrim*

Did everything you said, now got this error: uHjACq3.jpg

Edited by Fm1z

steam had issues last night, and nobody could join our server e.g. not even myself

the imgur image is deleted, so i dunno what your error was, for me it was written in console, that "Steam connect failed"

it resolved itself after time (started 10 pm, resolved 5 am utc) , but others reported the same issues on their servers.

Edited by g4borg

Updated the links, and just tried connecting again, same error.

Download DZSALauncher at https://dayzsalauncher.com and join servers with that. You may be trying to join modified servers and DZSALauncher will automatically download what you need.

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed