bandito6000

character selection

Is this feature available on pc? If so, I would highly like to see it come to xbox. 

Sometimes I'll spend stupid amounts of time trying to get the red head (she seems to be a rare spawn, as I cycle through all the characters several times before I get her).

This may sound like a waste of time, and It probably is. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

Yes indeed, on pc, alot of the hair of the character glitches through alot of headwear etc. I find it pretty immersion breaking especially in a crew. You could set the character you exactly wanted before spawning but its not working atm. I havent done this my self (respawn til i get certain char) yet but i always consider respawning until i get a bald character but i havent died in the last 2 weeks so no need to yet :D 

I can tell you now it will be fixed one day but who knows when.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

This may sound like a waste of time, and It probably is. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this

You are not alone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2019 at 10:42 PM, bandito6000 said:

Is this feature available on pc? If so, I would highly like to see it come to xbox. 

Sometimes I'll spend stupid amounts of time trying to get the red head (she seems to be a rare spawn, as I cycle through all the characters several times before I get her).

I’m looking forward to the character selection feature, fingers crossed.

Funny enough, I just died with that character after a very long run. I was bummed to lose her since I’ve never seen her before.

• Sad 1