Sign in to follow this  
John Holmquist

Weapons

Military weapon spawns were intentionally (I hope) adjusted to make them more rare. Now we just need a stash wipe hopefully with the next update to wipe out the duper stashes

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Military weapon spawns were intentionally (I hope) adjusted to make them more rare.

Was this ever mentioned by the devs, or is it just a supposition?

9 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

I don't remember seeing them say anything about this specifically but there's a lot that they don't mention. From my own experience and from seeing people complain about it on here/discord/twitch this seems to be the case

5 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

Lmao. Do they ever. Pffft...

I really hope it isn't the case that guns are limited in spawns. I recently was kill and my base looted (took a month so a good run I guess) but now I have spent four days running to military base to base and coming up dry every time. What I would like to see is the weapons be the same but the ammo be rare. It would make you think twice about wasting ammo on people who aren't fully kitted and might encourage are robbery over KOS.

Just need something better than my civilian rifles.

21 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

I really hope it isn't the case that guns are limited in spawns. I recently was kill and my base looted (took a month so a good run I guess) but now I have spent four days running to military base to base and coming up dry every time. What I would like to see is the weapons be the same but the ammo be rare. It would make you think twice about wasting ammo on people who aren't fully kitted and might encourage are robbery over KOS.

Just need something better than my civilian rifles.

But this would lead to fresh spawn runs only to get gear, like in escape from tarkov aka Hatchlings. We already have some ppl who do this.

You should always be careful, if you interact with other players.

A lot of ppl also underestimate Solo or "low" geared players ( i wanted to start a thread about this, a long one )... Common mistake in my opinion.

Been there. Done that too. I learned my lesson.

Comes from a Solo player :)