Survivor1431

Sign my petition to have forced first-person perspective on all servers!

Sign my petition to have forced first-person perspective on all servers!  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will you sign my petition to force first-person perspective on all DayZ servers?

• Yes! I will sign your petition, forcing first-person will make DayZ the authentic hardcore game it is meant to be!
    • No! I will not sign the petition. I am scared to play in first-person only because then I cannot abuse camera angles to have an unrealistic advantage!

Hello survivors,

We all know that first-person perspective makes for the most rewarding experience, requiring realistic skill, and forces you to peak corners to acquire information. The problem is, so many players are scared to play in first-person servers because its harder. I don't play on them because there is hardly anyone playing them, and even on full pop servers player encounters are rare. So I have devised a solution: force all servers, both community and official, to be in first-person. Players who like viewing their character can just look at it through the inventory. This will successfully ensure that players fill up the  first-person only servers, because they will be the only servers available. DayZ is intended to be an authentic, hardcore survival experience and third-person is neither authentic nor hardcore. Players who like looking at their character still have the option to do so. Please sign my petition so the developers will take action.

We keep on surviving!

Edited by Survivor1431
  • Beans 1

Please make this the last flamebait topic from your hand, or you'll be forcing mine.

Enough trolling now.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 2