Sign in to follow this  
CharlieLaRoux1

Safe Island

So, I've been reading a few posts about how people want a safe space to trade or just meet new people, and I think I have found the place.

Storzoh or Prison island south of Kamenka, on US 4200-4300 servers. if you can survive the swim you deserve a safe place. There are a few people all across those servers who are already making the island home and are quite friendly. 

Perhaps I'll see you there, I have a great trade if someone brings me a hacksaw. 

17 hours ago, Elliot Arts-Heathcote said:

So, I've been reading a few posts about how people want a safe space to trade or just meet new people, and I think I have found the place.

Storzoh or Prison island south of Kamenka, on US 4200-4300 servers. if you can survive the swim you deserve a safe place. There are a few people all across those servers who are already making the island home and are quite friendly. 

Perhaps I'll see you there, I have a great trade if someone brings me a hacksaw. 

Survive the swim? Really? It's 7 minutes of swimming and unless your red on food and drinks AND bleeding... you should have no problems swimming out to that shithole. 

I believe man parts (or was it yeti bum?) who had a great trading place above hunters lodge, in an old tavern. North West of zelenogorsk. 

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Prison island

really ?  - Prison island was a (later) addition to the game as a kind of specialized PvP location.. On PC it was the good East Coast choice for folk who wanted PvP.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dayz+prison+island

Edited by pilgrim*

It was an exaggeration bent toe, sorry if that was misunderstood.

On xbox it doesn't seem to be quite the pvp hotspot, so I'm just testing the waters. 

1 hour ago, Elliot Arts-Heathcote said:

It was an exaggeration bent toe, sorry if that was misunderstood.

On xbox it doesn't seem to be quite the pvp hotspot, so I'm just testing the waters. 

My bad then. 

I want a safe zone somewhere on the map were you can trade and exchange stories and maybe even team up. 

But it need to be coded that you can not raise your weapon in the zone, otherwise people will ruin it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bent.toe said:

I want a safe zone somewhere on the map were you can trade and exchange stories and maybe even team up. 

But it need to be coded that you can not raise your weapon in the zone, otherwise people will ruin it. 

You and me both, I have no faith that this little safe zone will work well without actual code making it safe :(

14 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

What spawns there? Thinking of taking that swim.

3 military barracks and 1 command center. Nothing you cant get at zelenogorsk MB. 

If you want prison outfits then thats the place to go to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

3 military barracks and 1 command center. Nothing you cant get at zelenogorsk MB. 

If you want prison outfits then thats the place to go to. 

Anything other than military and prison gear? Tools, building mats, food, water spawn, etc?

59 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Anything other than military and prison gear? Tools, building mats, food, water spawn, etc?

There are a few utility shacks that have a high probability of spawning dry backpacks, and several boats along the cost of the island. 

• Like 1

*Thread topic changed to "Not so safe island"*

Heard some stuff and thangs about the island you speak of..... Friendly? depends....well maybe some days....what you're pitching does sound great but nothing is safe in Chernarus..

Heard a cannibal took up residence on one of the servers. He a cool dude....sometimes.

What do you give prisoners for dessert?
Jaily-Beans.

What's an prisoners favorite battery?
Duracell

What's an inmates favorite food?
Cellery

Why did the credit card go to jail?
It was guilty as charged.

Shit Should be called Christmas island,  these walking steaks keep showing up for de cannibal lmao

Edited by xzDIABLOzx
For grammer sake!
  • Beans 1

Is anywhere actually safe in Chernarus, i believe there are some locations that are safer than others but nowhere is completely safe....just the way it should be imo.....

Yeah it's not so safe anymore. Someone just about ruined my day (and all my bloody clothes) with an amazing mosin shot. 

Maybe it was the cannibal...I'll keep my ears open for laughing (p.s kuru is in the game right?)

On 1/27/2019 at 4:51 AM, bent.toe said:

My bad then. 

That would be cool to see.

Sign in to follow this